Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: testing mo qwack plastic baits

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default testing mo qwack plastic baits

we had the privilege of testing mo plastic baits out they were terrific the fish took the plastic baits deep in their mouth hitting hard on every strike the fish were caught in the snake River in the state of Oregon this we were fishing behind the dam what they called the ox bowl on the snake River. There were three major dams the first dam is Brownlee the second dam is ox bowl the third dam is Hells Canyon. All three of these bodies of water carry all species of warm water game fish. You did a terrific job on your plastic baits mo the fish were hitting so hard that they managed to take the tale of one your baits. your plastic baits have good action we had no problem on catching fish right off the bat we noticed one thing that the fish take your plastic bait very deeply it's like they were starving to death. You did a perfect job and I commend you on fine work.
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    Last edited by snake River; 08-13-2010 at 09:59 AM.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

on the 4th row what are the first two fish
    "the objective of war is not to die for your country but to make that sorry sob die for his" General Patton

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sulphurspringsfisherman View Post
    Perch, some call them Yellow Perch & we in VA call them Ring Perch..
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    we had the privilege of testing mo plastic baits out they were terrific the fish took the plastic baits deep in their mouth hitting hard on every strike the fish were caught in the snake River in the state of Oregon this we were fishing behind the dam what they called the ox bowl on the snake River. There were three major dams the first dam is Brownlee the second dam is ox bowl the third dam is Hells Canyon. All three of these bodies of water carry all species of warm water game fish. You did a terrific job on your plastic baits mo the fish were hitting so hard that they managed to take the tale of one your baits. your plastic baits have good action we had no problem on catching fish right off the bat we noticed one thing that the fish take your plastic bait very deeply it's like they were starving to death. You did a perfect job and I commend you on fine work.
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    Snake, did you rig them with the tail falling Horizontal or vertical? I have heard that some trollers rig them vertical...
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonG View Post
    Perch, some call them Yellow Perch & we in VA call them Ring Perch..
    and the one beside that one
    "the objective of war is not to die for your country but to make that sorry sob die for his" General Patton

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a great question Don. I always try it both ways with baits like that.

Post Thanks / Like

The two fish were yellow perch and a largemouth bass

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

AWESOME, They must of been hungry lol. Glad you liked them. If you need anymore or some more color combo's just let me know. I cant wait for my trip this weekend. the lake we are fishing has some sure nuff good ones in it. What color did they seem to like the best
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sulphurspringsfisherman View Post
    the little fish is a perch the other one is a small mouth bass.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonG View Post
    Snake, did you rig them with the tail falling Horizontal or vertical? I have heard that some trollers rig them vertical...
    we threaded from the head back to the tale on a jig head. Use it like you would a regular jig.

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast