Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let my mouth overload my &(*

Brooksville, FL (Originally from Terre Haute, IN.)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Let my mouth overload my &(*

In replying to a thread, I stated my thoughts on a product. The only problem was that I named the wrong product.

This was totally unfair and :o:o. Makes me aware of how important that a statement made on CC should be accurate. I hope that Hi-Tek will forgive me, it was not intentional.

Chuck
    From Steve Wunderele - 10-2-84 --"A fishing trip maybe brief, but it's memories are endless."

Post Thanks / Like

Of course you will be forgiven. It takes more than that to get banned from forgiveness. Send them a pm and explain. Crappie fisherman forgive better than others.

Post Thanks / Like

No problem man.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

If you want me to edit that thread to correct your statement, please pm me the thread and the changes, and I will take care of it.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the offer, but under the thread, I put a post of my error. Thanks for the offer. It has been an eye opening experience.

I love this forum, the wealth of information has helped me catch a lot of crappie and meet some of the finest people in the world. Wish I had discovered this 10 years ago.

If there is anything I can do to help CC, please don't hesitate to ask. That goes for anyone.

Chuck
    From Steve Wunderele - 10-2-84 --"A fishing trip maybe brief, but it's memories are endless."

Post Thanks / Like

chuckauten,
    as far as helping, any donation is accepted and appreciated, even the smallest $ amounts.
    1perchjerker

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chuckauten View Post
    Thanks for the offer, but under the thread, I put a post of my error. Thanks for the offer. It has been an eye opening experience.

I love this forum, the wealth of information has helped me catch a lot of crappie and meet some of the finest people in the world. Wish I had discovered this 10 years ago.

If there is anything I can do to help CC, please don't hesitate to ask. That goes for anyone.

Chuck
    Yeah, I tho't so much of this site that I sponsored it...just think what would happen if even a quarter of the members sponsored? Take it and run!

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just throwing this out there. If anyone want's to become a member sponsor here for the $49.95,
    Compare Memberships | Crappie.com Business Directory

I'll provide them a free crappie.com club kit:
    Crappie.com Club Kit - $27.95

This is for regular members only, not available if you're promoting a business. You'll get "sponsor" placed next to your title, and I'll even put you in the user group that does not see all the ads on the left side of the message board. How's that sound?
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is it that all the stuff I want to do or buy always come when I've got too many irons in the fire? That's a sweet deal Slab. Maybe soon.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

I submitted my info, when and how do I pay?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast