Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Messing around today take a look at my swim bait

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Messing around today take a look at my swim bait

we decided to make a acid rain swim bait let me know what you guys think it is a little bit more brilliant than the store-bought.
    [/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=snake River;1235629]we decided to make a acid rain swim bait let me know what you guys think it is a little bit more brilliant than the store-bought.
    [/IMG][/QUOTE
    Dont you mean its a little more AWESOME than a store bought one? :D I like it alot. I wish I did more casting to justify a mold like that. Great work buddy
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you mo a Lotta work to make one of those but it was well worth it to see the results I am sure that it will catch fish we are going out tonight and try your stuff and take that one along with those world that you know how we do mo on your baits . We will be putting the boat in the end of the month for a real field testing day. I'm sure that your plastic baits will catch a lot of small mouth bass I will definitely try to get you some pictures we are real interesting to find out if the other panfish will eat your plastic bait I'm sure that it will work fine on all species including trout that are in the water were will be fishing they are kind of like a landlocked steelhead they get up to four and 5 pounds we get quite a few on jigs . We will have more color combinations to show in the future we will be making a acid rain stinger tomorrow that is a real popular color here also in the fall they use him like electric chicken I don't tickly care for that color combination but the fish do.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

it looks good snake, very good. my friend GCD is wanting me to do that color and I need to do it like I promised. That color works good around here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    it looks good snake, very good. my friend GCD is wanting me to do that color and I need to do it like I promised. That color works good around here.
    yes the color is very popular here I think also across US. I don't know of any other color combination that is so popular. I don't know why but it seems to catch fish. One thing for sure the color combination of white and yellow was always a good one for me many years ago. We used to tie up marabou streamers and fish for crappie but I added a touch of red underneath the throat. Also on the tail. It was a good producer I may go back to that combination with the swim bait makes the tail on the end red chartreuse and yellow and white.

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

cant wait to hear the report. I'm headed out for Arkansas about 1500 today and hope to be on rhe water first thing tomorrow. I have new batteries in the camera so its game on
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    cant wait to hear the report. I'm headed out for Arkansas about 1500 today and hope to be on rhe water first thing tomorrow. I have new batteries in the camera so its game on
    we did good with your beaver tail will post a full report.

www.bobsjigs.com

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the yellow/white you put together. Nice jig.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

That is a killer color combo!

Blue and white like that is another killer combo!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by STUMP HUNTER View Post
    I like the yellow/white you put together. Nice jig.
    thank you stump.

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast