Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Melvern Tourney This Sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Melvern Tourney This Sunday

O.K. MO guys heres your chance to prove your dominance over Kansas you had one full blown team of MO boys at the last tourny and they whipped everyone in a bad way so here is your chance to put an exclamation point on it but I wouldn't leave it all up to the Window Boys again, everyone over here thinks their luck has run out I even heard rumors that they cheated brought those big slabs over from Truman but you can shut them up this Sunday.
    Sunday August 15th
    Eisenhower State Park
    West Boat Ramp
    Safe Light to 3pm
    Labs & me will be there about 5:30am to take money
    $90 per team entry
    $10 big crappie entry
    90% payback for tourny
    100% payback on big crappie
    1 in 5 boats to be paid back
    weigh-in 7 ten inch or bigger crappie
    Fish do have to be alive when weighed-in
    Might have cold drinks, won't have food, might have some give aways, out of rods to give away waiting on the importer still. Will have a good time, might learn something so come on over & fish they are biting good over there right now have heard a lot 13 to 15" fish being caught. Places to stay Wyatt Earp Inn I-35 & Beto Junction 10 min from boat ramp, Lamont Hills in Vassar, KS next to Pomona Lake about 15 min. from boat ramp. or Ottawa has several places to stay about a half hr. away.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

BUMP.
    I will not be making it but will give it a bump so others will see it and hopefully attend it. Sunday tournaments are tough for me. I work nights and have to be in at 9. Rough getting up early fishing all day in the heat and then try to work 10 hours and stay awake. Glad you guys came to our tournament and hope some of the MO boys make it to yours.