Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crappie fishing Pod cast?

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie fishing Pod cast?

does any one know if there is a podcast that talks just about crappie fishing?
    thanks Crappie Josh aka C.J.
    always ready to go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if there is or not. It would really surprise me if it wasn't though. I'll look on I-Tunes and see what I can find.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    ScottV's Custom Crappie Cranks
    Crankbait Pushing Weights

Post Thanks / Like

No, but I have been thinking of doing a crappie fishing video podcast with my new Kodak Playsport. Even starting a Crappie fishing streaming site where people can log on like Justin.tv and broadcast their fishing trips and then people can log in and watch. I could also travel around and do podcasts with different members or guides and broadcast live then make the recording available to download as video podcasts. How awesome would that be? I could call it CrappieCasting. If someone has a better name for it, post it. It would be the ultra geek online fishing show.

Hurdles are:

Quality mobile remote recording gear. Preferably wearable that would be stable enough not to make everyone sick. They make different kinds of wearable cams for sports that would work. Even my playsport would work in a pinch with something like a Gorilla Pod or a Ram Mount to attach it to the boat somewhere when I wasn't carrying it. The Playsport records up to 1080p and is waterproof to 3 meters.

A website with Justin.tv/Ustream like technology making it easy for people to broadcast and log in to watch or download podcasts.

The time and money to do it.

Of course the easiest way would be to just use the playsport to record trips then upload them to Youtube. Youtube is mainly just podcasting anyways.
    Good things come to those who bait.