Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here it is

Post Thanks / Like

Default Here it is

Here is a picture or two of my new fish stinger mold baits. I must say this is my favorite mold ever. I absolutely love this bait and mold. It turned out even better than I thought. This will make some fine baits that will catch loads of fish. You can see how similar it is to the BGBS. I put it next to one in the picture for comparison. Mine is a little longer but I can make it the same length by running the tails inside the bodies to whatever length I want the tail.

Here is a white/blue tail a white/chartreuse tail and a purple smoke pearl/ chartreuse tail

It is hard to tell the colors because my camera is junk, but you can tell its a nice bait.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

oooooooooooow I like I like please do not post any more pictures!!!! It's like dangling candy infront of a kid!!!! I WANT A STINGER MOLD BAD but my wallet cant handle it lol all kidding aside you did a great job! Those will be a killer!
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default definitely hot

mo is right it is like holding candy in front of us we deftly got to have one of those suckers. You did a perfect job I'm glad that you have a good bait there keep up the good work.

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    mo is right it is like holding candy in front of us we deftly got to have one of those suckers. You did a perfect job I'm glad that you have a good bait there keep up the good work.
    we can have split custody, you can just mail us the mold and we can all have it for a week. Of course you will have hollidays and 4 weeks in the summer with it. and every other weekend :p electric bill or mold hmmmmmm oh crud I have to have eletric to run the microwave, I reckon that solves that. I sux growing up lol
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    we can have split custody, you can just mail us the mold and we can all have it for a week. Of course you will have hollidays and 4 weeks in the summer with it. and every other weekend :p electric bill or mold hmmmmmm oh crud I have to have eletric to run the microwave, I reckon that solves that. I sux growing up lol
    mo he probably keeps those molds and a safe with a chain wrapped around the safe he probably got a security camera pointed at it to:D

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

For the price of it, I need insurance on it for sure. Thanks for the compliments on it. Split custody would also involve transportation cost. You will be out alot of travel expense lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    For the price of it, I need insurance on it for sure. Thanks for the compliments on it. Split custody would also involve transportation cost. You will be out alot of travel expense lol.
    dang!! it was worth a shot lol Keep up the good work and Ill just admire from afar

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good CS! Longer tail just means more action! I have some heads that I think would look killer with them!

Post Thanks / Like

RonDon, send the heads to me and I will tell you how they look lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    oooooooooooow I like I like please do not post any more pictures!!!! It's like dangling candy infront of a kid!!!!
    tell me about it, he keeps this up im gonna have a binder full of his stingers , looking great seeker.

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast