Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone fishing Truman in the morning?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone fishing Truman in the morning?

If anyone is hitting Truman in the morning and has room for a passenger let me know. Have been in Branson for a few days so have not got the boat ready to go but would like to hit the lake tommorow.

Post Thanks / Like

I would make a good left handed camera man

Post Thanks / Like

Dang...I came back this afternoon but would have been more than happy to have had you if I hadn't

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mark. We will make it work one of these days in your boat or mine. Got the chargers going now so may get out tommorow anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Man I sure wish I could go I'd love to have ya in the boat. Sure would be a good way to soak up a little Truman knowledge, I have quite a bit of time off this fall hopefully we can make it work a time or two if you're interested. How's the back doing?

Post Thanks / Like

Anytime. Love fishing with others from the CDC board. Have met some great friends from getting in thier boat or them in mine. Some of them the first time I me them was fishing with them in the boat. I had my second series of epidual steriods on Wed. morning then headed to Branson until today. So feeling a little rough. Last time it took a few days for the shots to kick in. They actually make the pain worse for a few days for some reason. I should be in great shape by mid week.