Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lake level

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake level

Are they still planning to drop the lake level 4' this fall?
    ITS LIKE BASEBALL PITCHIN,HITTIN,CATCHIN

Post Thanks / Like

Heard they were but not sure when. Has something to do with the power line repairs up by Sparrow Foot.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

i sure hope they dont,some of my beds are in shallow water if they dropped it 4ft that would not be good.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

They drop it there will be a lot of peoples beds sticking out of the water. Would be a good time for me to take a few days off work and drive around the lake. Not sure how many waypoints my HDS will hold but I bet I could mark a bunch from U hwy to 13 hwy and from Z hwy to Gallinipper creek.

Post Thanks / Like

i read last week somewhere they would start on the power lines in a couple weeks. and that they may raise the lake at deepwater a little bit . go figure, a month ago i heard they would lower it too!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

They were working on it when we left on Thursday morning. Two big barges. One with a crane and another with what looked like a big KCPL truck. I heard they will have to raise the water level to get all the way up the creek to put up some of the power line poles. I believe what everyone was hearing about lowering the lake had to do with putting in some water lines. I did see them setting along the hwy at the Deepwater and Montrose exits.