Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Camp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Camp

What a stand up bunch of fisherman! Chatt, thank you for the mini-seminar on your electronics as well as many valued tips. I knew my fellas wyper hyper and Big D were great people but the whole group at the Glen was great! Nice to see Jason and D after a long time even though they had to show me up on my home lake. Maybe I'll even the score if I can get em on a walleye trip. Anyone give me a buzz if you make it to the Glen, I'd be glad to have any of ya in the boat. Sincerely
    Jeff Roberts
    785-243-7896

Post Thanks / Like

well lookie lookie another newbie.Any of you guys that didn't get to meet Jeff on the water or at the fish fry believe me he is good people. He also knows a thing or two bout huntin and fishin and thats a fact. Between him and Kiwalski we should have another couple good sources to team with ksfish99 to keep us up to speed on all things out west

Post Thanks / Like

Got to thinking the other day about Kentucky rigs and Wilson's brush piles. Those big Black's got to be hiding somewhere out there. Never tried that technique out there....yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Default brush piles

Give me a call, I think we ought to give that a try. I know of at least 1 spot where they hang out.

Post Thanks / Like

Default When is the next Camp??

Had a super time guys.:D

Is there any good "Fall Crappie" fishing out west?:rolleyes:
    Anyone thought about a "Fall get together"?:rolleyes:
    Maybe do some fishing in cooler temps?:rolleyes:
    I we do, I got an idea for an addition to Chatt's Wardrobe :rolleyes::D:p

Rick
    Take a kid fishing--even a old kid

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ksfish99 View Post
    Got to thinking the other day about Kentucky rigs and Wilson's brush piles. Those big Black's got to be hiding somewhere out there. Never tried that technique out there....yet.
    We haven't had any luck on the piles at Wilson for years! I know they got to be there but we never have any success on them. We find our crappie on the rock piles. Wish the crappie would come back to where they were back in the late 80's and early 90's.
    HuskerLand is the name, custom jigs are the game!

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry this is a late post on the crappie camp but got back sunday afternoon and left monday morning for LOZ but like everyone has already said it was an enjoyable( hotter than hades with flesh eating flies) time, with some good laughs, great food and a chance to make some new friends. I was glad I brought my Nyquil and ear plugs for nights in the cabin with Ron & LBM of course that didn't help them with my snoringNice meeting HaleDamage,KS99, Darell, Faburwell, and seeing again Wiperhyper, Huntncapn,Springhillwannabe and of course Chatt the thong man Several of us were already talking about our next camp and where it should be soooo lets hear some suggestions:D it's never too early to start planning! And one more thing about Lees winning fish ... all I can say is he had a helluva guide:D:D
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!