Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I think Monk's Crappie must be slipping

Post Thanks / Like

Default I think Monk's Crappie must be slipping

Placed an order for some line Monday AM and received a confirmation email at 10:57. Order received at my house Wednesday at 9:15 AM. It's obvious customer service over there is on the decline. Last order it only took 44 hours to receive. This time, a couple more hours and it would have taken a full 2 days to get my stuff. Pitiful how some folks don't pay attention to customer service these days. :D

Heads up....Monk's is quick and good!

I can't figure out how in the heck he does it. Onliest thing I can come up with is that he must have nudie pics of the mailman or something cause when the guy brought me my line, he was panting and sweaty like he was scared of something. Can't attest to whether it's just my mail man or everybody's though.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up!

Post Thanks / Like

can't beat good service!!!:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Monk Is The Man!!! Mrs Monk Rules The Roost!! Lol
    GET IN, SIT DOWN, HOLD ON, AND BE VEWY VEWY QUITE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree w/you, Wannabe. I placed an online order Sunday evening about 1100 and didn't receive the merchandise until Wednesday morning's mail about 0830. Mailman must have delivered yours first, then turned around and came back here. Hard to believe they can receive the order, process it, ship it, and get it delivered that soon. Monk has the best customer service, always quality products, and most competitive prices of anyone I've routinely dealt with. :D
    Don't outsmart your common sense!
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redy2Fish View Post
    I have to agree w/you, Wannabe. I placed an online order Sunday evening about 1100 and didn't receive the merchandise until Wednesday morning's mail about 0830. Mailman must have delivered yours first, then turned around and came back here. Hard to believe they can receive the order, process it, ship it, and get it delivered that soon. Monk has the best customer service, always quality products, and most competitive prices of anyone I've routinely dealt with. :D
    Sure is good to hear somebody has good customer service-I must remember to check monks website next time I need to order something
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER