Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: FREE Fishing Seminar with door prizes.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default FREE Fishing Seminar with door prizes.....

I would like to invite anyone in the East Tennessse area (or anywhere else for that matter) to a really great FREE Fishing Seminar hosted by local pros that covers a mulitude of fishing topics. It will be held each Wensday night for the next several weeks !!! It is held on Wensday night at Higher Ground Church located at 1625 Lynn Garden Drive in Kingsport TN in there activites wing. Its casual "come as you are" dress. This is a "hands on" type seminar with live deminstations on how to fish diffent lures for a mulitude of diffent species. Last weeks topic was "How to fish the "ugly head" jig and "duck fly" for smallmouth bass on tight line. Also the "fly & float for smallmouth. Local pros share not just there the basics with you but the small details that result in BIG CATCHES!
    The seminar starts at about 6:45 PM and runs until about 8:15 PM.
    Also each week they giveaway some very nice fishing door prizes. (lures, hats, rod & reel combos etc.)
    I enjoy going and talking with other fellow anglers after the seminar to find out "who is catching what and where......."
    If you need more information or directions....just post a reply or message me!
    Thank You!
    Last edited by Rick Troller; 01-27-2006 at 12:42 PM.