Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A web site for reports.

Post Thanks / Like

Default A web site for reports.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/fishboat...l?EcoRegion=GC

I keep this one in my favorites and check it from time to time just to keep up on my old stomping grounds back there. Hope it helps some of yall out.
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks center....I use that one too for some of the more popular lakes. the lake that I fish..Belton..the report shows the water temp at 69 degrees. according to my Lowrance, the water temp is in the mid 50s. I think they get the info for these reports from guides. I don't know of any guides on Belton. Only the popular lakes get updated regularly. Maybe I should start giving the TPW my report since I'm on the lake at least once a week...hmmmm
    Scott

Central Tx. West of Brownwood in the sticks
    Post Thanks / Like

When I clicked the link it gave imformation for june 25 -05
    have a good`un heycods

Post Thanks / Like

I got January 25, 2006. where are you in CenTex, heycods? the information for Belton is actually from like October or November
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

I`m sw of brownwood 25 mi. the top of the page was jan 26 but looking at the lake levels showed Stamford lk 25 or 30 ft low and june 25. stamford flooded and is still full I was by there 2 weeks ago. I wonder why they are not updating. It aint like they didnt have a warden there, when we were there in early june their were 3 game warden boats at the lake. I fish mostly Ivie and B-wood. Weh have had so much in-law sickness that I havent fished much in the last 6mo. or so.
    have a good`un heycods

Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya about the reports. the last time I looked at them Belton was like 75 degrees and only a half a foot low. that was in December or early January. Like I said, they depend on guides to give the report and if none of them report to the TPW, then they just keep repeating the same report. If you ever make it this way and want to fish let me know...smedley
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

I`d hate to be out there today I bet the wind is gusting to 50 mph out there @4;45. Been working on boat two today I through with it, Got all the lights and gauges working again, Now to link and sinc my # 1 boat, fishing gear is ready as am I , I`ll be fishing befour long. Luck all
    have a good`un heycods