Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here's The New Boat...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Here's The New Boat...

Well, I picked up my new beauty today. Went after work to fill out the paperwork, signed on the dotted line and she's all mine (well, except for the payments of course).

I've really got to thank the guys at the Cabela's Boat Sales Department for putting up with me. I didn't realize it but, I've been coming in and out of that place for over 3 years, kicking all the new props before I finally decided to buy one.

I'd like to thank Rob Link - my sales guy - for answering about a thousand of my questions, putting up with me flip flopping back and forth on my decision whether or not to buy a new boat...or maybe just buy a used boat...better yet, I'd like a new boat...no, better save the cash and buy used...to my final decision to buy a new one. This guy really took care of me from start to finish. I walked out of that place with absolutely nothing to buy for my new boat: spare tire and brace, trolling motor battery, starter battery, all my electronics installed (the shop did an A+ job), gas, oil, fire extinguisher, lights, etc. If you asked yourself where's the Customer Service these days, Well Here It Is! I know I wasn't the biggest spender on the showroom that day, but it seemed like I was treated that way.

Wanted to thank John Paris for walking me through the paper work and doing the boat walk around. He explained all the features, how to break the outboard in, and how to maintain it cosmetically and mechanically. He did a great job, and taught me some new things.

Well, it's off to the registration office tomorrow to get my tags and Friday to break her in. Have a great weekend, and hope to see you on the water.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by APKape; 08-04-2010 at 11:14 PM.
    Alex (KC Area, Smithville Lake)

Post Thanks / Like

Nice ride, Alex. One question tho.........why didn't you get a RED one??

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Holy smokes!! Oh man, that is one seriously awesome looking rig. Love the color. Congrats, you done good. Curious what fish finder and HP engine you went with? Not that is it matters, just curious. Again, congrats!
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Alex. I love the color. See you on the lake.
    Feel the thump, hear the drag.
    "GET IT IN THE BOAT"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Nice ride, Alex. One question tho.........why didn't you get a RED one??
    The fish don't see "red" from what I heard, but we are sure to see him coming from about a 2 miles away. Look out fish, here he comes!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Wow congrats on the new ride it looks awsome!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice boat!!!! I sure like the Lowe boat I have, hope you catch a ton of fish out of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice boat! Hope it serves you well

Post Thanks / Like

Sharp rig! Is that sonar unit on a swivel mount... or a big screen TV?

Post Thanks / Like

I've always liked the big front decks on the lowe's,thats a good all around fishin machine spider riggin,pullin cranks,dippin trees/brush,shootin docks etc will be a dream out of that fine machine......congrats.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast