Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Eufala Report?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eufala Report?

Anyone doing good at Eufala yet? I know its early, but they have been known to really bite in Jan and Feb. Any info at all will be appreciated, thanks, Jim
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm, over 80 views and no one had a comment or input? I bet if I had mentioned how bad Texas kicked the chit out of OU this year, you okies would have replied. Oh, by the way, isn't it grand that Texas is National Champ in college football!!!
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reply

Sure did take TU a long time to win one, what was it 35 years?

Post Thanks / Like

Hahahahaha.........that's what I thought. Ask for some advice on fishing on a site dedicated to fishing for crappie and get no response. Make a simple comment about okies, especially their abnormal obsession over football and bam...... reply comes quickly.

Pathetic....... but its a pathetic state. Oklahoma's big claim to fame has always been over college football since there isn't anything else in the state to take pride in. No professional teams, no industry to speak of, or any grand plans for there to ever be anything in this backward state. Now Oklahoma can't even brag about being the recipient of the "Worst terrorist attack on American soil" anymore.

Give me a break.............. so, once again, are the crappie biting on Eufaula or do I need to talk some more about football?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Stink only thing I know is they bite in the heated docks early in the morn and not for very long at that I know noone fishing out of a boat right now because of the low water conditions if I hear anything I will let ya know

Post Thanks / Like

Ok George, thanks...... I kinda thought it might be a little early and especially now due to all the low water related to lack of rain. Just hate to drag the boat all the way over and all the way home for nothing. Have to depend on you guys for reports. Thanks again, Stink

willisjj Guest

I have been hearing about people getting into some crappie up here at Eufaula, but have yet to have any luck myself. Of course I am on the bank and the water is still very low. I did see a couple of guys in a boat the other night, pulling them out like crazy, but I still didn't have any luck from the bank. That was up near Crowder Point.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eufala Report

Hello anglers, I am new to the forum and happy to talk fishing with you boys. Eufaula cove marina has been hot all winter, as well as spidder rigging ledges in 20ft of water among the schools of shad with minnows. if you find the shad ypu should do very well. Maybe this report can help?

Post Thanks / Like

They are slaying them on Hudson. Caught a limit 8in. deep today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkfinger
    Make a simple comment about okies, especially their abnormal obsession over football and bam...... reply comes quickly.

Pathetic....... but its a pathetic state. Oklahoma's big claim to fame has always been over college football since there isn't anything else in the state to take pride in. No professional teams, no industry to speak of, or any grand plans for there to ever be anything in this backward state. Now Oklahoma can't even brag about being the recipient of the "Worst terrorist attack on American soil" anymore.

Give me a break.............. so, once again, are the crappie biting on Eufaula or do I need to talk some more about football?
    One pathetic man - I thought I'd have to explain why we hate Texas so much, but thanks to you my work is done.