Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake of the Ozarks crappie fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake of the Ozarks crappie fishing

I'm from WI, but I'll be in Missouri the seventh through the fourteenth, and I would love some help on tracking down the crappies on Lake of the Ozarks. I'm not expecting or asking for anyone's honey holes. I would just appreciate some general advice on the current patterns that are working and what things to look for in a promising crappie spot. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Lots of great LOZ folks on here who would be happy to help, Barry. Tell us where you're staying/fishing on the lake and it'll be easier for us to give you some feedback. The lake varies greatly from arm to arm and end to end. Telll us where you'll be and we'll chime in. Glad you stopped by.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the board berry, i'm sure someone can put you on some fish...heck if you asked bugman he may even tell you one of his honeyhole's cuz i know he get you on some. look at mr. zip's thread and heck i just got off the phone a bit ago with bug's and he told me were he caught them so if he won't tell you one of his honeyhole's, i will:D sorry bug's:p i'll have to pm you i don't know what kind of tournament's are going on at loz:D don't wanna ruffle any feather's:D
    Last edited by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER; 08-04-2010 at 08:50 PM.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    welcome to the board berry, i'm sure someone can put you on some fish...heck if you asked bugman he may even tell you one of his honeyhole's cuz i know he get you on some. look at mr. zip's thread and heck i just got off the phone a bit ago with bug's and he told me were he caught them so if he won't tell you one of his honeyhole's, i will:D sorry bug's:p i'll have to pm you i don't know what kind of tournament's are going on at loz:D don't wanna ruffle any feather's:D
    Big mouth:pLike Scott said help us help you,i'll be happy to tell you what i know if i know what part of the lake you'll be fishin.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site (and to the State...when you get here later this month!)...where in WI are you from? I'm a WI native myself...been down here for 15+ years.

I know this is your first visit to the board but I been hanging around here for a little while now and let me tell you...you got some first class crappie fishermen replying to your thread already. I'm sure you'll do well if these guys are any indication. Good luck!