Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dual front seat rig?

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dual front seat rig?

I have seen the carpeted platform from Crappiestuff and the set up made by Tite Lok, but a while back, there was another system advertised in Crappie World magazine. I went to the website and thought I saved it to favorites. I can't find it now. Been googling til my fingers are sore. I can't remember the name. This unit had two swiveling arms, one for each seat. I think there was a post in the middle (which would mate up to the standard, in-floor base) and each seat could be moved independantly. Two swing arms.

Anyone seen this or remember it? I would like to see it again.

Thanks,

Dayton

Post Thanks / Like

I saw that too but can't remember the name -sorry! I built my own though from that idea. I had a seat post that the hydraulics were bad on so I built me a platform and used the cut off seat post to anchor the platform to the boat floor. Then I bought 2 new bases and mounted them on top of the platform. It works great! I also built 2 sets of stainless rod holders . Now all I need is to use them!

Post Thanks / Like

I thought I found the thing on either the Cabelas or Bass Pro website just a few months ago, but can't find it now. I can only find one picture of the rig that Tite Lok sells. I will keep searching.

Sent a PM about the rig you built.

thanks,
    Dayton

bella is offline Moderator TX Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dont think thats the one. It was a carpeted box with two seat holders mounted on it.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ok, duel seat rig here...

Check:

www.crappiestuff.com

click on innovations

click on gotcha gear
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

look under crappiestuff.com

Post Thanks / Like

This unit had two swiveling arms, one for each seat. I think there was a post in the middle (which would mate up to the standard, in-floor base) and each seat could be moved independantly. Two swing arms.----------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------I looked in all my crappie world and did not see this. Tite Loc is the only one I saw advertised. Each arm looks to be adjustable, but they do not swivel independantly.

Post Thanks / Like

Found it! Good thing I don't get board with Google. It is called Add-a-Seat.

http://www.shorelinepro.com/index.asp

Click the link. There is a short video too. No price. I hate that. And none of the three retailers they list, show any signs of the product. Wonder if they ever really got into production?

I like the idea.

Dayton

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I called the company about this product and the man told me Cabelas would be selling them somtime soon
    jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast