Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: In Memory of Roy L. Tucker Sr.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default In Memory of Roy L. Tucker Sr.

Roy was raised on the Tennessee River and when he was 15 years old he borrowed a pair of shoes from his brother, went to town, and joined the Navy where he would spend 20 years. He had a ship shot out from under him in the S Pacific and in the early 40’s his girlfriend showed up at the base in Corpus Christi where he was stationed at the time. It seems while drunk one night he asked her to come down and they would get married. They remained married all these years and had 2 girls and 3 boys.
    Roy wasn’t a member of Crappie.Com. He didn’t even own a computer and didn’t want one. But he loved fishing. Any type and anywhere. A lot of our members met Roy at our bashes and none of them ever forgot him. Roy was one of those type people that could tell you to go to hell and make you look forward to the trip. He would cuss you out in a second and if you didn’t cuss him back he honestly thought you didn’t like him. He didn’t mean anything by it, it was just they way he was and everyone loved him for it.
    People could tell if we were on a body a water. They could hear us long before they saw us. Things like “You dumb SOB, you have the worm on upside down”. We always had a great time while plying the waters of Va and NC. We fished together for over 30 years and I enjoyed every second of it. I sure do miss you my friend.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a fun guy to be around.......sorry for your loss a feller like that can never be duplicated.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie