Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jerseys

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Jerseys

I had this jersey made up for myself for GA Slab Masters to see how it would work out and to help our sponsors and friends. I am VERY HAPPY with how well these turned out. The company that makes these, Hooked-Fishing Inc., is made up from two brothers that are avid crappie fishermen too. They are also on Crappie.com. Luke and Greg were very easy to work with on designing and producing this jersey. Anyone out there that wants a professional style jersey for yourself or for your sponsors or even just for you and your fishing partner, you need to check with Luke and Greg. The pictures really don't show how well made these jerseys are and how well the logos stand out. The sleeve pics came out a little blurry, but that is due to my photo abilities, not the jersey. Here is a link to there website and their contact info: HOOKED FISHING INC. DYE SUBLIMATED FISHING JERSEYS

Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

nice looking shirts .
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome lookin shirt there Shinerunner!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Lookin good Dan!! Thanks for posting, we really appreciate the business and I am glad we could help out!! Now get some slime on that bad boy!! Luke

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking jersey.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

hope to have some newer pics up soon!!! these guys do awesome work and they are crappie.com guys too! they also won a recent tournament in their area ....... good work and good fish'n
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Dan awesome shirt, what is the material made of? By the way the shirt looks better than the one wearing lol. Sorry old pal I couldn't resist that last comment. Cya soon Rick

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up New pics of another jersey we had done

Check out Jamie's jersey!

Another great job by Luke & Greg @ Hooked-Fishing!

Thanks guys.
    :D

Post Thanks / Like

awesone jersey, those look great