Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: thank you mo

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default thank you mo

thank you very much for the samples they are definitely hot looking and we will definitely give them a try and get back to you we will be more than happy to send you pictures I may even try to videotape see what we can do.

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    thank you very much for the samples they are definitely hot looking and we will definitely give them a try and get back to you we will be more than happy to send you pictures I may even try to videotape see what we can do.
    Glad you like them. I've been playing a little with new colors so dont be suprises if you get another package from MO MO land. I would love some pictures! I think a scrap book of where my baits have been will be cool
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

MO, I like the idea of the scrap book of pictures. I might like to do that one myself.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    MO, I like the idea of the scrap book of pictures. I might like to do that one myself.
    Yea, I think it would be nice to have and my kids kids kids might like it as well. I love to see things my dad and grandpa did
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

I hear a lot of ladies are involved in "scrapbooking" these days. Maybe you and a bunch of other ladies can create a new thread on here or even better........take a class at the local YWCA?:D

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I use to have a picture book of pictures of me and my fish along with my daughter watching me clean fish and holding fish when she was younger. My ex managed to get the book somehow when we divorced and she destroyed it. No more memories of that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    I hear a lot of ladies are involved in "scrapbooking" these days. Maybe you and a bunch of other ladies can create a new thread on here or even better........take a class at the local YWCA?:D
    OOOOOOOOOW thats an idea, I can see it....scap booking for the fishing/hunting ladies. must be single and have boat and land.... please send picture of boat :D Bob You are smarter than you look lol Ithought you turned over a new nicer leaf? lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    I use to have a picture book of pictures of me and my fish along with my daughter watching me clean fish and holding fish when she was younger. My ex managed to get the book somehow when we divorced and she destroyed it. No more memories of that.
    That SUX, man!! My 1st wife was one of "THOSE" too.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.