Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Loz fall camp oct 1-3

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz fall camp oct 1-3

Will be at Frankie and Louies (www.frankyandlouies.com) same as last year,i tried to find a better place but couldn't,there will be 12+ tent sites ($18)and 6 pull through sites ($27)with electric for campers and there will be free launching with the option of covered ($12) or uncovered ($8) boat slips,call Beverly at 573-374-5277 and let her know you're with the cdc group and she's gonna try to keep us together as best she can,sites 1-6 are full hook ups for those with campers and are all together so get em quick.
    For those that would prefer to stay in a hotel Deepwater inn (573-374-7228) is approx. 3 miles from Frankie & louies the rooms are $54.97 for a single and $59.97 for a double and they have access to electric so boats can be plugged in,it's located on hwy 5 in sunrise beach at the junction on 5 and lake rd 5-56.
    Don't miss this one boat traffic will be light and all those black fish will be heavy and ready for a killer fall bite..........and as a bonus we might get to see dr jim on the keyboard at the bar again this year.
    Last edited by bugman; 07-30-2010 at 05:39 PM.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I have to work that weekend But I feel a fever coming on.:D

Post Thanks / Like

me and harold will be there ifin i get out of this darn hospital tell monk i will have a couple of big jugs of apple pie for him:D should be coolin off by then
    GRAND KIDS 4 IS ALL YOU NEED

Post Thanks / Like

I actually might be able to make this one, I'm hoping to have some time off scheduled for that time frame.

Post Thanks / Like

we're Hoping to get my work thing figured out and make it down but as usual wont know tell the last minuet ... blueskeeter glad to see you on the board hope your felling better

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dmw1960 & Pw58

Are reporting for duty to take care of Bugs and Monk! I just called and left a message to try to get one of the full hook ups for the RV. Going to maybe bring Marcus again if he lets me catch a large one.

Hey Bugman you going to get a tent again?

Post Thanks / Like

We won't need it there Dan they have a pavilion we can use at no cost,glad you and camp mama are comin cause you know we need all the help we can get

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    We won't need it there Dan they have a pavilion we can use at no cost,glad you and camp mama are comin cause you know we need all the help we can get
    YEAH WE WILL BE THERE IF I CAN EVER GET THAT OLD GAL TO ANSWER HER PHONE!!!

Post Thanks / Like

My guess is the office is closed on the weekends,try her monday mornin and i bet she'll be there.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Just to let you know that is big bass bash that weekend. Last year it brought in 1500 entrys last year alone. And they way it has been growning each year its going to be lot more boats.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast