Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alligator frenzy

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Alligator frenzy

I'm a computer idiot and have lost my directions on how to cut and paste, but right now on the Yahoo News (the section where there's lots of pictures of news stories showing 4 at a time that you can slide over to more stories left or right) they have a video from YouTube that a Georgia fisherman took of hundreds of alligators in a very short stretch of a big creek or small river in a feeding frenzy. I wish I could put a link on here, but it is definitely worth watching.

Here you go, I went and found it for you.
    Skip
    http://www.clarionledger.com/article...28039/1263/RSS
    Last edited by skiptomylu; 07-29-2010 at 06:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Just click in your URL window or address window at the top of the page when you on that page and then come here and post it into your post.

Oh and I saw this on TV last night and was totally amazed and have lived around gators all my life and never seen anything like that. Oh and the guy was in a 14' Jon boat and went right through them. Boy I bet he sure didn't want to fall in, LOL!

Skip
    Last edited by skiptomylu; 07-29-2010 at 06:46 PM.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Don't think I would push thru them with a 14 Jon boat. No telling what could of happened if they got P' O '-ed
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Saw it on CNN too. Have fished down there and had no idea there was that many gators. Saw a bunch but amazing to see them feed like that. Don't think my boat would have been any where close enough to have taken that video. He is either tough or stupid. Like my Dad always told me, "if you gonna be stupid, you better be tough!"
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shine Runner View Post
    He is either tough or stupid.
    You need three guesses?!?:rolleyes::D:D:D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, Skip.

After I click on the URL and come here to post it, what do I have to do to get it on my message?

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Blair ....

Quote Originally Posted by blairarnold View Post
    Thank you, Skip.

After I click on the URL and come here to post it, what do I have to do to get it on my message?
    For posting pics :
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/kentu...et-method.html

For posting URL's or text :

(to "copy")
    Place cursor at beginning or end of URL/text.
    Hold left mouse button down while moving cursor over the entire URL/text, which will highlight it.
    Release mouse button.
    Move cursor over highlighted area.
    Depress your right mouse button & release.
    Move cursor to the "Copy" line, that appears in the drop down menu.
    Depress left mouse button & release.
    You now have a copy of the URL/text that you've chosen.

(to "paste")
    Come here & open a message box, and enter/post your message.
    When ready to enter the URL/text that you copied, hit the space bar or Enter key a couple of times (to seperate your message from your pasted URL/text).
    Depress your right mouse button & release.
    Place cursor on the "Paste" line, that appears in the drop down menu.
    Depress left mouse button & release.
    Your copied URL or text will appear in your message.

NOTE : some material is copyrighted ... so you need to obtain permission to copy/use/post that material. Permission is usually obtained by emailing the person/website that owns the material. You may be asked to post a disclaimer, or explanation that the material is not yours & is being used with permission by the copyright owner.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I live right up the road from where that was filmed. They said they were eating mud fish (Bowfins) I hope they eat all those damn things. they are just nasty fish and when your in there trying to catch some nice gills they will mess you up. First couple are fun to catch but that place is over loaded with bowfins.
    Shawn Hines
    Now stationed in...
    Middle East

Post Thanks / Like

I fish lake Eufala here in 'Bama sometimes and that lake has a lot of gators

As you motor up a creek the gators on the bank will scurry into the water because they're pretty timid, then when you turn around to leave the creek they're all floating around in the middle of a the creek like a blockade. It looks like you can almost run accross the mater by stepping on their backs like in the cartoons and that old James Bond movie.:D But as you start motor back out of the creek the all go under and swim away.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    I fish lake Eufala here in 'Bama sometimes and that lake has a lot of gators

As you motor up a creek the gators on the bank will scurry into the water because they're pretty timid, then when you turn around to leave the creek they're all floating around in the middle of a the creek like a blockade. It looks like you can almost run accross the mater by stepping on their backs like in the cartoons and that old James Bond movie.:D But as you start motor back out of the creek the all go under and swim away.

The Gator Whisperer...:rolleyes::rolleyes:Shouldn't you have to between motor and back?

VOODOO doll is screwing up your spell check....:D

Tell your Sawbones to ease up on the meds...
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast