Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hot baits right out of the mold!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hot baits right out of the mold!

I finally got the new plastic and got to shoot my new design. A bit like crappie thunder style baits, but smaller body diameter and the tail is sort of umbrella shaped,and flared out. It gives the bait a shuddering movement in the water. Top baits are 1.75" long and about .35" at the widest. smaller tubes are 1.5" long and .25" wide, with .312" flared tails and hollow. No tedious cutting on these tails ,they come out of the mold ready to use! Hot pink and white are my go to colors. The gills just love those little tubes, and they caught a few crappie too. Hopefully have a chance to try these bigger baits out next week.

Name:  DSCF4270.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  72.7 KB

Name:  DSCF4268.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  75.6 KB

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks good. Congrats.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing wrong with those. Nice jigs and hope to see a report on them after you get to fish em awhile.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up very professional looking

you definitely have my number one looking plastic bait their I definitely like the body design is very different .how many cavity molds did you make I'm sure that that's going to be a good fish killer.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

very nice looking bait for sure, kind of looks like a squid. I have tried baits similar to those in the past and have had no success on them. It must just be my area though or me for that matter, because I know they must work. I have also seen people ask for that kind of bait. That is definately one of my favorite looking colors as well. I like the design very much.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

OOOOh I like I like did you make the mold??? Great color
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the compliments folks! I did make this mold, and it shoots six baits. I hope they will catch fish. They look good to me in the water though.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

did you use a CnC machine or how did you make them
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Look great!!!!!! Love the shape of the head.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Love that larger one. Those will be killer jigs for ya.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.