Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scientific secret weapon?

Post Thanks / Like

Default scientific secret weapon?

has anyone listened to the video at the bottom of the website of crappie.com?

my curiosity got the best of me and I had to listen to it.this guy claims this mechanism that the university of michigan was testing to create sound waves to attract zooplankton to attract bait fish by the thousands to attract especially crappie,but would attract any kind of fish.he would'nt show what it looks like but tells you exactly how it works.

you have to connect it to any 12v battery and hang it over the boat into the water and within 30 to 40 minutes,get ready to haul em in!!it's about 4ft long and they also make a smaller version about 2ft long.

and while supplies last you can get it along with a few other things for a one time deal of $197 and $179 for the smaller version!!

has anyone ever used this secret weapon or know anyone who has?

this IMHO has to be a gimmick!!

Z

Post Thanks / Like

Dude! It's a submersible light! That ad is one of the biggest rip-offs in the fishing industry!

He wants $200 for a $40 light!

He's posted and changed his add so many times it's ridiculous! It's been called "The Evening Secret", "The Crappie Secret", "The Walleye Secret" and many other names. He touts that it's banned in 2 states (he should include Canada too) and is better than sex.:rolleyes:

If someone is dumb enough to buy a product sight-unseen, they deserved to be ripped off!
    Last edited by GCD; 07-27-2010 at 12:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know the one you are speaking about, but I did see Bill Dance I think a couple years ago talk and show a device that made sounds of clicking bait fish and was supposed to draw in fish. Don't know if it works or not, but I do know a search on Google will bring up several different ones. I personally have never seen them first hand and don't have one.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skiptomylu View Post
    Don't know the one you are speaking about, but I did see Bill Dance I think a couple years ago talk and show a device that made sounds of clicking bait fish and was supposed to draw in fish. Don't know if it works or not, but I do know a search on Google will bring up several different ones. I personally have never seen them first hand and don't have one.

Skip
    Yeah, that's the Biosonics fish attractor Skip. They will show you pics of it and video's of how it works if you go to their site.

The "Secret Weapon" that zalls speaks of is nothing more than a submersible light.

Here's a list of the rip-off artists many names he has for the Secret

scientific secret for fishing - Google Search

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I know about that guy with the secret and know it's just a light. Don't know why people buy that with him hiding the info about what it is. Why would anyone buy something that they don't even know what it is?

How ignorant is that?

I have 2 Green Lights and both are kind of costly, but you can also see why they cost more than say a BPS light and not one hid what they were, LOL!

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I know about that guy with the secret and know it's just a light. Don't know why people buy that with him hiding the info about what it is. Why would anyone buy something that they don't even know what it is?

How ignorant is that?

I have 2 Green Lights and both are kind of costly, but you can also see why they cost more than say a BPS light and not one hid what they were, LOL!

Skip
    If you hurry and act now you can buy the half sized version of the "Secret" for only $176.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PT Barnum was right!.. "There's a sucker born every minute".

... and a fool and his money are soon parted!

Post Thanks / Like

GCD, go easy on the guy. Now isnt that special

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    Dude! It's a submersible light! That ad is one of the biggest rip-offs in the fishing industry!

He wants $200 for a $40 light!

He's posted and changed his add so many times it's ridiculous! It's been called "The Evening Secret", "The Crappie Secret", "The Walleye Secret" and many other names. He touts that it's banned in 2 states (he should include Canada too) and is better than sex.:rolleyes:

If someone is dumb enough to buy a product sight-unseen, they deserved to be ripped off!
    Hi GCD,
    just as I thought!!I've seen these same formats trying to sell health productsn or GH.the pages go on and on about how great something is and all of the feedback or reviews that ppl send in.if it were as good as he says it is he would'nt be able to keep it a secret!!

thanks for your reply.this may help others who may be considering buying his lies!!

Post Thanks / Like

How ignorant is that?

Skip
    hey Skip,
    I've often thought about buying the green lights.have they improved your catch.do you feel that they're worth the money?

Post Thanks / Like

Just keep it like this....if you want to try a green light then buy one, if you want to try something else then try it, but don't buy something that what it is....is hidden.

Peak Vise Dealer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast