Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiritual Forum

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spiritual Forum

I've been talking to Slab about making a Spiritual Forum to add to the site.
    Here is a example of what I am suggesting,Spiritual Help and Religion Discussions - Georgia Outdoor News Forum The spiritual forum would be in there own area where those who wanted to post could.
    Although it would be a forum for prayer requests, and discussion it would not be a forum for arguments.
    Crappie.com is the best site on the web, and I beleive with this new forum it will only get better.
    I know Slab would like to have some feedback on the idea.

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree with you 100%
    It should be on the MAIN forum
    not by states
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bob # 1 View Post
    Agree with you 100%
    It should be on the MAIN forum
    not by states
    I agree. And Beagler, you'd make a great moderator for it too.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

While I like the idea in general, the mod and admin team had better be prepared to stay on your toes depending on what type discussion is allowed there. Atleast that has been my experience with like forums on other sites.

This country certainly needs more unity in Christ in my humble opinion.

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with this forum as long as there was a moderater that was there and made sure that it stayed clean.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing but trouble. Worse then politics. Be ready for ruffled feather and arguments. Honestly, most people can't handle an alternate view on these two topics. So as soon as some poor sap or pot stirrer post something giving praise to an unpopular almighty, the words will fly and the wedges will be driven between folks.

Dayton

Post Thanks / Like

Default A Christian, and also objective...

so I have to agree with Ranger. Religion and politics seem to bring out the best and worst in folks. I'm not voting against the plan, just saying it might get dicy if not moderated well. Just my 2 cents.

YD

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler View Post
    I've been talking to Slab about making a Spiritual Forum to add to the site.
    Here is a example of what I am suggesting,Spiritual Help and Religion Discussions - Georgia Outdoor News Forum The spiritual forum would be in there own area where those who wanted to post could.
    Although it would be a forum for prayer requests, and discussion it would not be a forum for arguments.
    Crappie.com is the best site on the web, and I beleive with this new forum it will only get better.
    I know Slab would like to have some feedback on the idea.
    This sounds like a ver good idea, it would give those with an interest in the subject a place express themselves... and would give the moderators a place to move threads pertaining to this subject posted in other places without ruffling feathers.

Contrary to the popular belief of those interested in the subject of spirituality, not everyone is interested in their beliefs.... nor do they care to see them when they visit a fishing site. There are other site devoted specifically to the combined subjects of fishing and spirituality.

Not everyone is the same religion, nor do they care to be subjected to or imbued in someone elses beliefs while browsing a fishing board.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger690 View Post
    Nothing but trouble. Worse then politics. Be ready for ruffled feather and arguments. Honestly, most people can't handle an alternate view on these two topics. So as soon as some poor sap or pot stirrer post something giving praise to an unpopular almighty, the words will fly and the wedges will be driven between folks.

Dayton
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee doodler View Post
    so I have to agree with Ranger. Religion and politics seem to bring out the best and worst in folks. I'm not voting against the plan, just saying it might get dicy if not moderated well. Just my 2 cents.

YD
    I'm pretty sure that's why the moderators have a "delete" button.

Post Thanks / Like

It is against the site rules to discuss politics, religion, or sexual issues on this forum. Slab would have to make a special board such as he did for the way off topic board that is seperate from this site. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast