Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: getting rough around here

Post Thanks / Like

Default getting rough around here

the wife called me about 30mins before i got off work on wednesday and said that there was a man walking around our house and that he jumped the fence and walked clear around the house and then she seen him come around the garage and walk across the front yard and then go across the street and try to open some ones front door and then walk the side of the house and then dissapperaed up the street so i told her to call the cops and so for the past few days ive notices more cops patroling our neghbor hood ..........and then on thrusday evening we were coming home from dinner and saw some one getting held up by gun point so the wife and i are ready to move but we just moved in 1 year ago so we got to live here for at least for 5 years or so
    thanks Crappie Josh aka C.J.
    always ready to go fishing

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a pretty tough neighborhood CJ.:o I'd be looking at alarm system, fencing the whole yard in for a BIG dog or two, and a few handy guns inside the house. You might have more problems than that if your wife ever reads your biography though.:D:D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

If you cant move....intoduce them to a BIG FIDO DOG.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Dont sound good
    Yard lights, 2-German shepards are better than 1
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

we have a dog but she is still a puppy and dont really know whats going on and we have analarm system but i was thinking about installing security camaras just for the exrta eyes

Post Thanks / Like

It's getting rough here in Tulsa too... lots of home invasions lately. Make yourself less of a target than everyone else around you... I keep a 90watt CFL Flood running on my driveway all night... Privacy fence locked and my garage door down at all times. Getting some ballistic glass film for my backdoors so they won't be so easy to smash and open.
    -Damon

Post Thanks / Like

Colt, Smith & Wesson, Glock, and Remington do all my talking to those unwanted pests.

Rather be judged by 12 than carried by six.

Gman
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

Springfield Armoury M1A takes their breath away when they are back peddling at a high rate of speed.

Post Thanks / Like

i also have S&W and a few others but its when your not there that they come in cause the last time we got broke in to they waited till my wife went to work and then they kick in my front door and stole my electronics and tried to move my 1,000lbs gun safe but they only got it 1.5" or so and it was the night before we had bad storms come trew and so most of our valuables were in it thank god for liberty safes i'm a firm beliver in a big heavy gun safe

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie josh View Post
    thank god for liberty safes i'm a firm beliver in a big heavy gun safe
    I hear ya Josh. Ever one I knew said my Fort Knox safe was too big. It's amazing what you'll find to put in those things. Wish I could get our TV in it! Now, we're wishing we had a bigger one!

I think ours weighs around 1300. Wish I had bolted it down but I didn't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast