Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Might Be A Good Read

Post Thanks / Like

Default Might Be A Good Read

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Michael. After reading that, I would like to apologize to the board for my post the other day in which, although I didn't spell out certain words, I left little to the imagination as to what those words were. Be assured, it will NOT happen again. At least not by me. We as adults, should be able to communicate and disagree with each other without things becoming personal. Just because some of us have a different opinion about certain things, it should not open us up for personal attacks.

NUFF SAID

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Thanks, Michael. After reading that, I would like to apologize to the board for my post the other day in which, although I didn't spell out certain words, I left little to the imagination as to what those words were. Be assured, it will NOT happen again. At least not by me. We as adults, should be able to communicate and disagree with each other without things becoming personal. Just because some of us have a different opinion about certain things, it should not open us up for personal attacks.

NUFF SAID
    NUFF SAID!!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

I just chose not to post and lurk. It seems to be working great. I can state my opinion to myself and not get rode hard by others. I can say things to myself like..things I have a problem with, my reports, tatics, tips, views ect and no one has a wise crack about it. I've enjoyed the last week on here like it was when people didnt insult others, threat'n them, insult their income, discredit their Crappie knowledge, walk around with thier nose in the air ect. I did found a home else where on the site that is full of great fisherman as well but we can kid a little, fish a little and help each other out. I willn't say where that is because I want it to stay like that. I might post some more if some folks get ahold of thier selfs but if not I'll lurk and just PM the folks I care about and want to share my time with. To the sad few that brings everyone else down... Well shame on you because y'all are really hurting the greatest state board on here.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    To the sad few that brings everyone else down... Well shame on you because y'all are really hurting the greatest state board on here.
    Some of us need to sweep our own doorsteps.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    Some of us need to sweep our own doorsteps.
    REALLY you quote me and say I need to sweep my own door step!!!!! you are the MODERATOR and are stiring the pot right now. I didn't call out any name but yet you do???????? If you don't have anything to say, dont say it. I was stating how I choose not to post much to defuse the situation and how that some folks bring other down and that is making the MO board not as good as it use to be and others have noticed as well and have posted about it. Well YOU are the main ones that stirs the pot. Why do you have to put your little jabs in. You stay on your side of the key board I'll stay on mine. I dont post your stuff and I ask you dont post mine. I dont like you and that started this winter over another post. Then I met you and still I dont like you but tried to put things to rest so please do the same for me. Thank you for proving what kind of person you are Jamie.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

wait wait my thread do not fuss just made a post to help out just read and no response needed, just read is all ,,,, I like to read, reading is good just read not between the lines, above the lines, below the lines, just good reading thats all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    wait wait my thread do not fuss just made a post to help out just read and no response needed, just read is all ,,,, I like to read, reading is good just read not between the lines, above the lines, below the lines, just good reading thats all.
    you crack me up Beagle. good point. you might have to help me with the big words :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    you is a funny guy mr. beagle, thought you were going to arkansas to play sum poker with your brother's?
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

your welcome,

Jeffey Po. it don't take me long to fleece the arkies. there easy, pocket full of money, heart full of songs, truck full of cave city water mellons, ummmmm good

read up

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast