Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: me and early dont get along so

Post Thanks / Like

Default me and early dont get along so

any suggestion on truman and a.... say a late start, say 8 or so. late for most early for me. I have fished arround u bridge, and back to bucksaw, any hints HELP PLEASE

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe try fishing in the evening! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default All I can tell you Micheal

is I can tell you where you don't want to go and that is above the u bridge area, fished up from there this am and had one hit and caught one out of place cat fish....... don't know any good place unless below bucksaw is much better and I think from the post I have read it is much better down....... sorry I can't help much.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking we are still a few weeks away from areas like U-Hwy, Pretty Me, Hay, and Otter getting better. I started catching some real good quality fish in these ares starting in Sept last year. Wish I could be more help.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

so far good advice I will wait till september, not a problem for me. been sitting arround watching the grass dry, thinking abut sitting a fish trap at the pond got bunch of chanell cat fish to get rid of, caught a couple 12lb last week and must have been 20 or so come up to feed this am. time to thin the heard so to speak,

Post Thanks / Like

A good ole mess of catfish sounds pretty darn good to me,go get em beagle.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

me going to and by doing it with the traps I can pick the young ones and give all the big ones to the neighbours. they like them big ole cats

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

what you bait your trap with? we used stank cheese back home but have never seen it here
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

We've had it tough the last couple of weeks. Tried up past U Hwy last weekend and caught nada, weekend before tried the mouth of Hay Creek and again nada. Only places we have caught ANY recently is in the trees along the main channel on either side of the mouth of Cedar Creek, didn't catch a great number but at least it wasn't nada. Also have caught a few in the series of ditchs on the north side of the main channel just up and around the first big curve from Bucksaw - almost all of these came from the smaller, brushy cover and not from the big hardwoods.

Not much help, but that tells where we been catching the few that we have been able to find. Good luck.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

as hot as it has been down here Mr beagle that catfish sounds pretty good to me cause they aint nothin else bittin!!!!
    not even the bait stealers in the ponds!!!!
    but the good fishin time is just around the bend!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast