Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Polygraph ???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Polygraph ???

Was wondering who you all use.The one we used didn't re-up for n.c. now I don't have anyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Capp,
    We don't need a polygraph on Crappie.com, we are all honest and truthful Crappie fisherman on this board. Besides if your going to lie about catching a Crappie, most members will want to see "pictures". And as they say a picture is worth 35 cents at the local box store..........just kidding!

Post Thanks / Like

Capp,not sure if you used the same guy as Phil with PCC.If not,give him a buzz.He used one in the past at the Crappie Classic.

Post Thanks / Like

I run (NCCATS) North Carolina Catfish Association Tournament Series. I use Joe Gallimore out of Sumter, SC. Joe Gallimore is a retired FBI polygraph man and is used with Cabela's and Bass Pro tournaments as well. He is a proven person and I have used him for years. Other employment status for Joe Gallimore is working with the Sumter County Sheriffs Office and Bishopville Police Department, the Department of Defense and the Army CID, National Bass Circuit, FLW Outdoors and Bassmasters to name a few. Joe Gallimore's email is [email protected] and his cell number is 803-491-4887 and home number is 803-481-2030. He is very reasonably priced also. Tell him Omar referred him. Thanks.

Joseph Gallimore
    Polygraph & Investigative Services of the Southeast
    460 Planters Drive
    Sumter, SC 29154