Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton better- for Bass anyways

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton better- for Bass anyways

Went out this evening. Overcast, nice breeze. Water temp 89 at Greaser, 85 out in Sons creek. Top Minnows were everywhere tonight. Large Mouth were very active. Caught 6 14 in. while jigging for Crappie. Big bluegill were hitting too. Couldnt find the Crappie. My boy caught 4 shorts. Overcast at 11 pm near Arcola with a north wind. Might hit it in the morning if its still like that. Let y'all know if its any good.

Post Thanks / Like

what the heck you trying to get me to come up and your catching bass, what the heck.......naw just giving you the business. while you were fighting the heat, I was eating strawberrys and sipping apple wine.

Post Thanks / Like

I know, they were bass, and everything was too short to keep but what the heck, we were catching something. Much better than its been lately.

My son had a thrill last night. Something big with lotsa teeth came up and bit the back end of his jig clean off. Supposed to be overcast again this afternoon so we're going out a little earlier to see if Walley is home. He hasnt caught one yet so it'll make his day if we can find them.

for you guys looking for Bass. We were on Sons creek just north of the bend towards Greaser. East side, drops off Quickly to 20-30 ft right in there.