Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm back.... and disappointed

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm back.... and disappointed

Well boys and girls , i have been really busy and havent had time to visit as much as i would have liked .
    As i've been reading, i realized that these post are not like the post of days past.
    WHERE THE HELL ARE THE FISHING REPORTS AND ADVISE , that made this site what we all at one time enjoyed ?
    I remember a time when everyone help one another with reports and shared the hot spots joked around ect. What the hell happened , HAVE YA ALL STARTED FISHING TOURNEYS, AND NOW YA GOT LOCK JAW???have ya Forgot where ya learned some of those money making tips?

I guess you can say i'm calling ya all out. This site is to share and help one another and make new friends and contacts. I remember a day back when a fellow cdc member would not just share fishing tips and hot spots, ask how the family was doing, and would GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP IN WHAT EVER WAY POSSIBLE with everyday life issues.... We were a band of brothers back when this all started . What the fk happened? Fuzzy, baker, doc jim, beagle, bugs, longliner, all the old gang u know who ya r.........:D Maybe i need to put together a hall of fame CDC CAMP FOR ALL THE OLD TIMERS OF THIS SITE.

Ok i'm done , feel free to post your thoughts....... And if i offended anyone i'm sorry

Thanks for letting me vent.
    AKA Baller
    Ed
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

amen to that eddie! oh and i'm glad you apologized in advance cuz i'm sure someone got offended:rolleyes:
    Last edited by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER; 07-20-2010 at 09:33 PM.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone is a little tightnljpped because of Nationals being on Truman this year. But the brotherhood is still as strong as ever. I think we proved that with over 125 people at camp this spring. I have taken close to 15 new members fishing this year and I have not been able go fish the last two months due to a bad back injury. I know brother Bob has probally taken more people out than I have. So what you have seen on the board the last few weeks is not representive of what has been going on here in the last year or so. Lots of new members here in the last year. The ones i have met so far have been great people and fit in fine with the rest of us. Even with being tight lipped the last month or so the MO board is still more active than most other state boards. So I will continue to hang out here and have a good time with the old and the new members. Now you two bring your butts down here to Truman and fish with the rest of us.

Post Thanks / Like

jared, very fine points, thanks for the input, i'll have to take ya up on that offer soon.
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

what lake are you looking for ,I've seen reports on Stockton,Clinton, Twain,Truman,and even a pond story throwed in

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good Ed. It has been a while since I seen you guys. I may even be able to swing over and meet you guys at Toronto some weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Sounds good Ed. It has been a while since I seen you guys. I may even be able to swing over and meet you guys at Toronto some weekend.
    you may have to jared, toronto should be rising nice and high and the fishing should be outstanding! if you make it over there without us just look up in the tree's. every tree you see a little piece of ed's shredded underwear hanging is were we do well...lol... who need's a gps with baller in the boat:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

there seems to be a trend at that lake about under,s
    glad to here from u eddie
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Cant share alot of fishing reports other than 2 weeks ago, we were killing them on Sardis with Tennessee Shad, Sardis Gold, Awesome Pink or (Pank as its called locally) and Wally Marrshal's Pinky Toe crank baits. Nothing big, 13-17 inches with most of the keepers in the 14-15 inch range. Hope this helps. P.S. Eddie, I bet you're still ugly as ever!:p Good to see that you're back bud.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speck View Post
    Nothing big, 13-17 inches with most of the keepers in the 14-15 inch range. Hope this helps. P.S. Eddie, I bet you're still ugly as ever!:p Good to see that you're back bud.

I'm sorry Speck....for a minute there I thought you said "nothing big, 13-17 inches"......

What's "BIG" down there!

U

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast