Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage proposal ideas

Post Thanks / Like

Default Marriage proposal ideas

I had a few ideas from a fishing or outdoors type thing on unique ways to ask my girlfriend to marry me. She likes to fish just like I do and I was trying to come up with memorable ways that I could ask her. If any of you have any good ideas that might seem special or unique, please feel free to share them. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

That,s easy take her out fishing catch her standing up go full throtle & dump her in the drink tell her oh i,m so sorry then tell her if you help her back in she,ll hafta marry you. I feel sure she will always remember that.:D No need for thanks just try,n to help. Let me know how this works out for ya...:D Tags.

Post Thanks / Like

Go out on the water for a little night fishing, play the song "Fishin in the Dark," (if you're not a country person, it's a Nitty Gritty Dirt Band song), pop the question in the moonlight!
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by i-catch-cartags View Post
    That,s easy take her out fishing catch her standing up go full throtle & dump her in the drink tell her oh i,m so sorry then tell her if you help her back in she,ll hafta marry you. I feel sure she will always remember that.:D No need for thanks just try,n to help. Let me know how this works out for ya...:D Tags.
    Right, that would be good for a few days in the Hospital, and when HE gets out he could then pop the question, if his jaw is wired up or something. hehe EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

thats funny tags

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

ask her like a teenagers does YOUR WHAT
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Here is one idea I had. There is an old railroad bridge that they turned into a walking bridge. We use to go there to sit and talk. I thought about hanging a sign over the side of the bridge and then getting someone in a boat to take us up the river so she could see it because I know she would be looking at the bridge. But I do not know anyone in the area with a boat. I just thought this would be a good idea.

hawkman is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Cut out a fish shaped piece of wood & write "Will you marry me?" on it. When she isn't looking, put it on her line, cast it out & wait for her to reel it in.
    Crappie fishing is my lighthouse of sanity in an insane world,
    It keeps me from crashing on the rocky shores of everyday life.
    Crappie.com is my beacon of light!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hawkman View Post
    Cut out a fish shaped piece of wood & write "Will you marry me?" on it. When she isn't looking, put it on her line, cast it out & wait for her to reel it in.
    That's a good one!
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

hawkman, we think alike, done thought of that but thanks for suggesting it. Well I did not think of the fish shape I had thought about a little bottle with a note in it and cast it out. Good thinking man

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast