Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new color combination

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default new color combination

here is a new color combination that we're trying now on our tubes.
    [/IMG]
    Last edited by snake River; 07-18-2010 at 12:41 PM. Reason: again like the way it was

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

looks good, it looks like a minnow fry when they are still clear.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

snake, too bad we do not live closer, I believe we could really work up some great things together

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    looks good, it looks like a minnow fry when they are still clear.
    mo what do you think of orange and brown together and put some black glitter with it trying to make something like a crawdad color.
    Last edited by snake River; 07-18-2010 at 02:22 PM.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    snake, too bad we do not live closer, I believe we could really work up some great things together
    I know if you in mo in me were together we have a ball I could just see a rainbow of colors be made now.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Snake, Do you have a web page with your stuff for sale? When you do be sure to let us know the web page and get set for a bunch of business!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MuskyGary View Post
    Snake, Do you have a web page with your stuff for sale? When you do be sure to let us know the web page and get set for a bunch of business!
    currently we do not have a website and I will definitely let you know when I do. If you have any particular interest in anything that I've posted pm me. I will be posting a picture of different plastics that I do make in the near future so be watching for that post and make a copy of it when it is available we have currently bought two more molds. Which will make a grand total of 30 different plastic baits and we are adding more in the future.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

snake if I had your time and money and shop and molds, and you had a feather, we would both be tickled. Pack up and move down here close to me so we can be business partners. You will be seeing a new jig from me in a couple weeks probably.

Post Thanks / Like

I like that alot.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    mo what do you think of orange and brown together and put some black glitter with it trying to make something like a crawdad color.
    I think that would be great. Back in Louisiana we fished a brownish orange and brownish red together and called it meat bait. It was a blue gill killer! I havent thought about that color in a long time. I will call pops and see if he can dig some up and I'll post it
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast