Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: border raid report

Post Thanks / Like

Default border raid report

well baller and i took off yesterday for toronto. it was only 7 feet high but it's only got to be 6 or more for the fishing to be hot, oh and the weather! we put the knife to 71 kansas crappie. fishing was great, lot's of quality fish but no 4 lbr's or anything. 3/8 orange jighead with a #6 hook, missed a lot of hit's til we switched to a smaller hook. lot of tic tic tug's and lot's of thump's as well. orange and chartreuse 2 1/2 tube jig loaded with crappie nibble's from the bait pump. caught them in 7 ft up to 20 ft of water. 6 feet down was the ticket with a lot of shaking the rod, they wanted it bouncing. only caught maybe 6 out toward's the mouth of mann's cove. once we got about halfway back they were whacking it all the way back to the back of mann's cove. only took one pic this was one of the better one's hope everyone is having a good fishing weekend and staying cool. it's great to be in the a/c!... oh and we never saw another fishermen the entire time. would of stayed til tomorrow but baller had political dutie's this evening i hate leaving hungry fish!

why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks about like the short ones I pulled from the Rock this morning, only you had a lot more of 'em:D
    Glad you guys caught a bunch and had fun
    Ham Radio, the original wireless communications

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Post Thanks / Like

that photo has to be doctored you aint never caught a fish that big.

nice report,keep it up

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Little differant than the size of the last picture you took with a fish from there. Glad you had a good trip. Good to see that big smile again even if it was with a little fish this time. No picture of Ed up a tree this time?

Post Thanks / Like

thank's all, we caught about 20 that size that of course we let swim for another day. that's a good sign... like to see that even though those fish will prolly die of old age in the future. hey jared the fishing was too good to be funning around in the tree's. i could barely get ed to stop and eat a sandwich! i as well had to remember to keep snacking, dang diabete's, but i finally got my sugar under control just took awhile to figure out my diet, no problem.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like another great raid for you and Baller. I think you guys have a good time no matter what and that is what's important.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats gentlemen on the productive trip!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job fella's, gald the mudhole produced for ya this time. Too bad no 4lbers. Maybe next time.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats a good en Jeff.:p Sounds like you guys got a mess though. Glad you got after them.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you guys had a good trip!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast