Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Summers

Post Thanks / Like

Default David Summers

Today, April 25, 2004, David Summers passed away at his home in Trenton Tennessee. He had been fighting a long hard battle with cancer for the past 10 months. Through out all of his chemo treatments and the side effects that made him sick, he never lost his high spirits and his love for life itself. Until last week, he continued to do one of the things that he loved to do. And that was make crappie jigs for all of us to use.
    David and his wife Jacquelyn have been as solid as a rock though out this sickness that he had. My heart pours out to David and his family and ask that in your thoughts and prayers, think about his family.
    Visitation will be at Karnes & Son Funeral Home in Dyer TN Monday evening April 26, 2004 and services will be at 2:00 pm April 27, 2004 at Karnes & Son Funeral Home in Dyer TN.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Teezur - R.I.P.

My sympathies to the Summers, their families and friends. He will be missed by all .............. cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jigman - You will be greatly missed - R.I.P.

We have just lost a man who's dedication and love for his God, his wife and family, his friends and customers, will be greatly missed by all of us who had a chance to call him a friend. A true Southern gentleman who I'm glad to have had the pleasure of meeting for the first time last year. To David's family and also his good friend Richard Williams, you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Swanie Guest

Default David Summers

David you are one of a kind person. May you catch all the big ones in heaven. May your family have peace and joy knowning you are with GOD. Your friend Swanie
    Quote Originally Posted by 1weezer
    Today, April 25, 2004, David Summers passed away at his home in Trenton Tennessee. He had been fighting a long hard battle with cancer for the past 10 months. Through out all of his chemo treatments and the side effects that made him sick, he never lost his high spirits and his love for life itself. Until last week, he continued to do one of the things that he loved to do. And that was make crappie jigs for all of us to use.
    David and his wife Jacquelyn have been as solid as a rock though out this sickness that he had. My heart pours out to David and his family and ask that in your thoughts and prayers, think about his family.
    Visitation will be at Karnes & Son Funeral Home in Dyer TN Monday evening April 26, 2004 and services will be at 2:00 pm April 27, 2004 at Karnes & Son Funeral Home in Dyer TN.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Swanie; 04-25-2004 at 10:29 PM. Reason: add more attachments

spider man Guest

David was a friend and a great man. prayers are for his family and friends that they can cope with the loss of such a great man.

Thompson Station

Post Thanks / Like

It's sad day. My thoughts and prayers are with Jackie and the rest of David’s family and friends.

I'll always treasure the opportunity I had to meet David and Jackie at the TeeZur Tournament last fall.

I hope David’s philosophy of providing the best product available and always giving a little extra inspires us all to do the same.

I also hope he’s yanking up some nice crappie in a better place!

FISH ON David, you will be remembered and missed by many.

Jerry
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

bella is offline Moderator TX Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Teezur Jig man ,Rest in Peace

Janice & I have you & your family in our prayers .....

BIG LEO

Post Thanks / Like

Man I hate to hear this news. My deepest sympathy goes out to the David's family and friends.

May he rest in peace. I will say a prayer for the family.

Sorry to hear this news Richard.

Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to his family and all the many friends who I know will dearly miss him. He is a truly a legend. I never met him but as an avid reader of the Crappie.com board it didn't take long to understand what a man he was and how he was loved and respected by so many. Respectfully, Speck

Post Thanks / Like

David was a super person dedicated to his God, his wife and family, his friends and customers. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him. My prayers are with his family and friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast