Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Idea for crappie.com

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Idea for crappie.com

Perhaps there should be a special archive for "You tube" instructional "How to" videos by crappie.com members. I know lots of our members can do different videos to help others. The purpose of our site is to educate and teach others how to fish.

I just got this message on my video......
    "

Yes ship; we need more instructial vedos. A picture is worth a thousand words. Also you did a very good job of making that video. Your videos should be put on a sticky somewhere in crappie.com to help newcomers. Won't be very many crappie left if everyone follows your directions!"

what do you think?
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good suggestiion
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

Good idea I like watching these!
    More of these would be really usefull...
    Crappie are snobby..... Why can't they be easy to catch...Like bass?

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see videos of G3, Pappy, Slab or others catching crappie or videos from all our jig tiers sharing tips. Others can show how to fillet fish or trolling technques. Others can video basic boat repair and updates to their boat. Others can video how to raise live bait like red wigglers for bluegills etc.

Still others can show underwater videos or float -n- fly tactics and bank fishing.
    Last edited by shipahoy41; 07-17-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll add Ships current thread with the video to our current archives. If we get lots more, I could always add another archive board, but I think the current archive board does not get enough action, and should be able to handle the additional threads, we'll see.

And yeah guys, sounds like a great idea. I smell another contest!

I'll do a video of running a website! doh
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    I'll add Ships current thread with the video to our current archives. If we get lots more, I could always add another archive board, but I think the current archive board does not get enough action, and should be able to handle the additional threads, we'll see.

And yeah guys, sounds like a great idea. I smell another contest!

I'll do a video of running a website! doh
    Way to go Ed. People need to see what you put up with and all you do. I also encourage our members to post their "you tube how to" videos here so there will be a resource for future generations. Let's really do some teaching on this site for youth groups, schools, and individuals who want tl learn what we can share with them.

Post Thanks / Like

what about just how to picture series, for those of us who have no way to do videos

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    Way to go Ed. People need to see what you put up with and all you do. I also encourage our members to post their "you tube how to" videos here so there will be a resource for future generations. Let's really do some teaching on this site for youth groups, schools, and individuals who want tl learn what we can share with them.
    Ship, I was kidding! Although it might be helpful to insomniacs! Watch me click here, and type this! Watch me fold this and put it into an envelope! lol

I could do a video on how to replace brake pads or something similar. But that is all model specific, and most likely is already on the Internet. Maybe I can do some fishing videos, later once I get some work done, and get some sites up and running. Give me time, you guys will to so much of me, you'll be sick of me! lol
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Great Idea

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team