Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my plastic pics

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default my plastic pics

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I figured it was time to put up or shut up lol These pics arent the best so if yall have any photo tips for a cheapy camera please let me know. The pink, green and silver body I shot it tonight. I call it watermelon on rims :D any tips or tatics are appreciate. and ill hope to have better pic tomorrow
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh and if any one would like to swap just tell me what colors you want and what goodies you have, again thanks for looking
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Them baits are really very cool looking.Have you fished them yet?
    "Garden Hackler"lol

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That second from the last picture,is that the acid rain color with the chartruse tail?
    "Garden Hackler"lol

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

you've been hiding a lot of talent shame on you they are beautiful I want to see more of your stuff I'm going to have two get busy to come up with some color schemes like you did.keep up the good work looking forward in seeing more of it. how did you get that 2 color tail.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I likee a lot. About all the small pond bass will hit here, the big ones anyway, are bull frog poly wogs and that is a dead ringer cept for the color. Really like that bottom one though.
    I love taking my kids fishing, now if I could just manage to fish at the same time.

Post Thanks / Like

How do you get the different colors on the same plastic? That looks like a Jacob's mold? I don't understand how you can pour the plastic longways. I can get a different colored tail, but it is time comsuming!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Musky it is very time consuming to get different colors. Some people use a two color injector. If I get time this week I will post a picture series of how I get a two tone color. It is very time consuming, but it works well. Not something you would want to do for production process for business, but for yourself and just something for spare time fun it is good.

Post Thanks / Like

By the way MO, i love the silver with two tone tail, that looks awesome

Post Thanks / Like

MO

Nice looking baits, ya gonna have to post some photo's of the fish after you try them out.

Fatman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast