Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Twain 13, 14, 15

Post Thanks / Like

Default Twain 13, 14, 15

Three beautiful days, Sep one got hot. Water ran in the 80's, Float'n wood consist of one 6 inch twig. Caught a lot of dinks, kept 41 keeper's. Ran 9 1/2" to 12 1/2". I no, Hard time's cause a man to make Hard decision's. But I'm hungry. Saw alotta 6 an 7 inch fish filleted, unreal, I'm not that hungry. Twain need's a "Length Limit "Now", So these babies can grow up to be Cowboy's". If anyone know's the fish biologist for Twain's name and number, I'd like to give him a call. Thank's

Post Thanks / Like

Default sounds like you done great

haven't ever been up there but may be coming up in a couple weeks to check it out........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    haven't ever been up there but may be coming up in a couple weeks to check it out........
    By the way, Sir. Forgot to mention, Thank You again for the Crappie Counter. It does work. I managed to slide all 15 bead's down yesterday for the first time since camp. Limited out at 11:30.

Post Thanks / Like

what type areas or structure were best? were you jiggin wood, spiderrigged or what?headed up sun.am cant decide where to go. I agree with you that twain needs a length limit.most crappiers I talk to agree too. still, things might be lookin up at twain.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice job Dan, Gald you found some good ones. That will make a good mess.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

South, There 10 foot down on the tree's, anywhere on the lake. Minnow's worked for me. Good Luck.

Post Thanks / Like

good report, glad you got a mess of crappie, you mentioned short fish cleaned is there no size limit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    good report, glad you got a mess of crappie, you mentioned short fish cleaned is there no size limit.
    No Sir, And no pride apparently. Some of us have wanted a 10 inch limit on them for years. Maybe we'll get one soon.

Post Thanks / Like

now I have been known to clean a fat 9 in. crappie on truman, but I'll be darned if I would go below that, I wonder what the deal is is there maby to many short fish and the conservation commission wants them out of there? who knows.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the catch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast