Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Projects Cutting Into Fishing Time

Post Thanks / Like

Default Projects Cutting Into Fishing Time

Been having a couple of projects going here at home that have kept me off the water lately. The first one was the circle drive Bonnie has been wanting for the last 6 years since before her surgeries. The second is a small Hair Salon here at home. It is to the left of the house where the bare spot of ground is. The shop is framed up with the roof on. They wired it today. The windows and doors were supposed to be here in the next day or two, but the lumber supply forgot to order the windows. Now it will be next week before they are here. I put out 6 pallets of sod around the driveway last time I was off and probably need that many more. Maybe by the time cool weather crappie fishing get here I will be through with everything. Here are a couple of pictures of the drive.

Rick

docwaldo is offline Moderator LA Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

looks good rick. my man cave is eating up all my fishing time too. but when football season gets here, i will be able to watch in style.

thinking of getting either an xbox 360 or a ps3 or ps4. anyone have any thoghts on which one is best??

doc
    Any man can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a DAD!!

Post Thanks / Like

Been wondering about you Rick, now I know! Looking good there on the homestead. I've got several things been keeping me off the water myself. I only went bream fishing once this year!
    Later,STEVE
    BamaFan

There are two things to aim for in life: First, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieves the second. Author unknown, but I like it!

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Rick all looks great, but why didn't you build the house level? LOL That's quite a spread there, plenty to be proud of, nice work. Get it all done before the cold weather set in so that way you'll be ready to go git em.
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!