PDA

View Full Version : Smithville members

olesilverside
07-12-2010, 04:56 PM
How did your tour go yesterday? haven't heard a peep out of Joedog or anyone else..... maybe the storm canceled?? could use some fresh news......:)

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
07-12-2010, 05:08 PM
i was wondering the same thing?

C N
07-12-2010, 05:13 PM
It's on the Tournament Poll post by Alex.....

olesilverside
07-12-2010, 05:20 PM
gotta take care of us old folks....... great looking pics and looks like a great time, wish the caps would have come in I like hot dogs...... got crappie u sand baggin son of a gun good job...... but trusting DD with them scales, man you guys are trustworthy:) some look a little wet, some a little dry.... glad you guys had a good time....... will make the next one, the patches would look good on shirts, or jackets..... :)

TnRidge
07-12-2010, 05:35 PM
We had a good turnout .I enjoyed the tournament and we all caught plenty of fish , though I had motor troubles and got caught in the thunderstorm . :eek:

olesilverside
07-12-2010, 05:37 PM
pretty good, I am not sure about Dave's weight, did you check to see if he still has a boat anchor..........:)

TnRidge
07-12-2010, 05:53 PM
pretty good, I am not sure about Dave's weight, did you check to see if he still has a boat anchor..........:)
I don't think he weighed a fish that measured less than 13" :eek: They had some nice slabs !

got crappie
07-12-2010, 05:56 PM
We had a good day fishing Monty , the weather sucked.We got to see old friends and made some new ones.This north bunch is a made up of great guys just like every where else in MO. . Most of the fish came off of bobby garland# inch baits blue/white and electric chicken.

olesilverside
07-12-2010, 06:00 PM
of course I have to report you to our buddy Steve (duckcall) u know who..... he will be tickled to death, he is on the road this week.......