Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: bucksaw 7/9-11

Post Thanks / Like

Default bucksaw 7/9-11

Debbie and i fished around point 16 and the flats across the lake from their Friday found lots of dinks but very few keepers Saturday a friend fished with us he caught a real nice one 15in but that was about all couldn't even find the dinks again went and watch a friends way in at the bfl he didn't do very good ether so we all went to the chuck wagon eat way to much and then had an Apple dumpling i went out Sunday for a couple hours 1 10in crappie and one small drum always fun to be out fishing glad to hear some of you had better luck then we we did glad we made it out be for the storm hope to see y'all on the water

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

My luck wasn't much better upriver. Oh well, we'll get em next time. Was a beautiful day to be on the water Sat.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

looks like you caught a few good crappie, by the way what do you call dinks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    looks like you caught a few good crappie, by the way what do you call dinks.
    We call a dink anything less then 9in. Friday we caught 2 dozen + 8 1/2 , 8 3/4 inch fish but only 5 keepers . Saturday we didn't even find the shorty's in the same spots as the day before only 4 keepers

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

well at least you got a few and got some good viddles at the Chuckwagon. Thats our favorite place to eat down there. we were there fri. night.

Post Thanks / Like

A couple nice ones there glad y'all didn't get caught in the storms

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty 79 View Post
    A couple nice ones there glad y'all didn't get caught in the storms
    Sounds like you all just missed a real Doozey of a storm.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner