Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Headed to the 'Glen'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Headed to the 'Glen'

Thursday, I'll be out there with ole Bob getting ready for the 'RAID' Pakman and his group are giving this weekend. Should be a lota laughs and fish catchin. Ima just tinkin dat dos trees in 'Granite Creek' needs minners down be side dem. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I watched the video that you and Bob did , that is on Bob's video page on KSALLINK.COM. Its about minners the side of trees in the summer. Great video!!

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt made a believer out of me at Herrington a few years ago. Had not seen a black Crappie of any size for several years until we 'dipped' some trees. Only about a dozen that day but all 12 inch plus fish. 2 years ago Pomona was great for 'dippin' trees. Be curious to see if it will work at Glen this year. Tried it last year in Carr and Mill with no luck...but caught em out on the brush piles same day.

Post Thanks / Like

Default trees

I would like to join you thursday if I can, I have a few suggestions on spots you should try. Dinner at Humpy's again guys?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glen

Fished Glen both Saturday and Sunday. Tried a few different tatics. We did not use any live bait. We would catch a couple of fish off of each brush pile. We decided to give trolling a try. We caught a lot fishing just off of the breaks. Zig Zag up on the break and then pull out of the deaper water. A lot of 12 inch fish trolling. We did get a couple of real pigs in the brush however.

Post Thanks / Like

Default glen

Dave you big stud!!!! Way to go- You better think about challenging all these eastern boys for a tournament and take all their spending mone

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by faburwell View Post
    I would like to join you thursday if I can, I have a few suggestions on spots you should try. Dinner at Humpy's again guys?
    COME ON FRANK!!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I am still kind of a greenhorn when it comes to crappies, but starting to get a little better at it. I am going to be pretty tied up with baseball the next couple of weeks, but hope to make some day trips.

Post Thanks / Like

Heading to glen sunday morning cant wait