Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mower question

Post Thanks / Like

Default mower question

Have any of you ever had any experience with this brand of mower. It seemd like a good price

description
    New 2009 Country Clipper, Boss, Commercial Zero Turn Mower. This new mower retails for $9895.00. We have marked this mower down to $7,595.00. It features a 26hp liquid cooled, digital fuel injected Kawasaki engine, 60" heavy gage welded deck that stands up for cleaning and servicing. it has three blades, cast iron spindle housings with two bearings, 11 gallon fuel capacity, 11mph mowing speed, 13" front tires, 24" rear tires. Mower is new with 2 year warranty on engine and hydraulics, 4 year warranty on deck and shell. 5.9% financing available, call us at 931-967-2219

Post Thanks / Like

I've never heard of that brand, but my John Deere has a kawasaki motor in it and it's a dang good'un!

For the price it sounds like a ood machine, what company is selling it?

Post Thanks / Like

does it come with rod holders trolling motor or a fish finder how about a livewell $9.000 will buy a lot of goats lol sounds like a great mower for a man with a good spired of land
    team member

of the 2011 winners of the c.d.c. lake hartwell fall fest

Post Thanks / Like

lord have mercy..........9 grand for a lawn mower....i didnt pay that for the car i drive to work.........can you imagine the thought you would have had if 20 years ago somebody told you lawn mowers would cost up to $10,000 these days?
    I can only wish to be as good as my dog thinks I am

Post Thanks / Like

4 acres of land is no easy task for a cheap mower. I could buy a cheaper one but would have to replace it regularly and it would take all day to mowe it. Jimmy that was funny, I wish it did come with rod holders, would be nice if I could use itlike a transformer and it would change into a boat as well. I thought of goats, but right now I am not living on the property and I would be afraid the coyotes would get them. I thought about a small tractor to work the land with as well but I do not know much about tractors either.

Post Thanks / Like

Am I in the for sale forum?

Post Thanks / Like

meat, it is the off topic forum and it is an off topic subject. Clearly the place it should be

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    4 acres of land is no easy task for a cheap mower. I could buy a cheaper one but would have to replace it regularly and it would take all day to mowe it. Jimmy that was funny, I wish it did come with rod holders, would be nice if I could use itlike a transformer and it would change into a boat as well. I thought of goats, but right now I am not living on the property and I would be afraid the coyotes would get them. I thought about a small tractor to work the land with as well but I do not know much about tractors either.
    Put some Donkeys out there and you won't have to worry about the 'yotes!

Post Thanks / Like

GCD, will donkeys keep coyotes away, I have heard this before. Will the goats chew on the donkeys though if i put them together? I had a goat one time when i was younger and I had a big doberman pincher and the goat chewed the dogs earlobes plum off. Do you know anything about Yanmar tractors? I hear they are about the same as a John Deer but just cheaper priced. I wonder if that is true or not.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    GCD, will donkeys keep coyotes away, I have heard this before. Will the goats chew on the donkeys though if i put them together? I had a goat one time when i was younger and I had a big doberman pincher and the goat chewed the dogs earlobes plum off. Do you know anything about Yanmar tractors? I hear they are about the same as a John Deer but just cheaper priced. I wonder if that is true or not.
    A donkey will kick the crap out of a 'yote!... and take names!!!:p

I've heard of Yanmar, and haven't heard anything bad. Just looking around here:

yanmar tractor reviews - Google Search

... they sound like a good brand, and easy to get parts for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast