Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Very Good Morning..........

Post Thanks / Like

Default Very Good Morning..........

....on the water. Put in at Bucksaw around 7 AM. Went downriver and fished hedge trees on flats in 10 to 15 fow. Caught fish 5 to 7 feet down. Had a nice limit by 9:30. Fish were caught on blue/wht, wht/char, and purple/char. Also pitched a jig into a bunch of very hungry white bass. Must have caught 30 of those things! Had a blast! Gonna try it upriver tomorrow.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got out and had a good time. I trust everything is well with the SS Another $300 pleaseFISH ON!!!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job Bro!!! Nothing like coaxing them out of hedge trees

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    Glad you got out and had a good time. I trust everything is well with the SS Another $300 pleaseFISH ON!!!
    Everything was good. Had a great morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Speck View Post
    Good job Bro!!! Nothing like coaxing them out of hedge trees
    No coaxing necessary. They were very aggressive!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default :)

Trees were full down home yesterday. I didnt do any crappie fishn. My son turned nine yesterday and he wanted to catfish. We had a good day on the lake. Caught around 15 kept 5 biggest was 28lbs down to 11 lbs fished bout 4 hrs. But saw lotsa people dippin the trees.

Post Thanks / Like

WTG Bob!..with your boat running it sounds like those fish may be in trouble now...may see you in the morning, I'm going to try to head down from Sparrowfoot so maybe we'll cross paths

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day Bob. Glad the boat is back together for you and the fish are cooperating also. Stay after them for me. Just had my first epideral steroid injection so I will be out of commision for a few days. But then I will be ready to get after them. Congrats again on a quick limit.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nice job

Did you catch them all, I hate leaving fish to find fish..
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Lenny, I have to admit that I left a good bite to go farther downriver and the only thing on G14 was 5 boats and the hungry whitebass. I caught 1 crappie at G14 but the whites were a lot of fun. They had schools of shad pushed up against the banks and were just spankin em!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ron and I fished up above otter and

found the bite very slow, so we had our sawsall and blocks and just decided to build some brush piles now that the lake is coming down some....... we only fished and hour or so and said make it a work day, maybe the fish will be there later.......color didn't matter, they didn't care for anything we tried...glad you found some down...... and active...... Bob on your starter, I used to take my starters to Hileman's in Sedalia and he would rebuild them for like $30 and do a heck of a job, not sure if he is still there or not, but might be worth checking on next time, didn't know you were having started problems, I have been down for two weeks, rerigging all the old wiring and tm and this and that, only thing I got left to fix is the cigarette lighter......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast