Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: "Thank You's" all around

Post Thanks / Like

Default "Thank You's" all around

I have had alot of opportunities to meet a lot of great of people on here over the last year, and learn a ton of good information about crappie fishing and has helped me a ton.

Chatt, I was able to use the "Kentucky rig" last night at the Hillsdale tournament with great success and was lucky enough to get first place. It is a great feeling to have a second tactic up your sleeve when jig fishing just isnt working. Thanks again.

Chief/Labs, you guys work really hard to put on the these Thursday night tournaments and make sure everyone has a good time. Havent had great turnouts, but I know myself and alot of other guys appreciate the effort you guys put in to share info and help people catch fish.

This site overall is pretty awesome when it comes to the quality of people that are willing to help each other out and keep everyone catching fish. I wish everyone a successful summer fishing and look forward to returning the favors some day.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on your win!!!! So glad it helped. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER