Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Loz 7/11

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz 7/11

Headed to the Ozarks with the family for a few days next week.Wife and kids will be down for 5 days. My work schedule I'll get 2 1/2 days. Going to take the boat and hope to get a few hours in the mornig crappie fishing.We're staying at my neighbors condo which is located by the Towers in Osage Beach area. Any tips or pointers would be appreciated.Won't have a ton of time but figured on shooting a few docks.Also what about eating fish out of LOZ is the a problem with Septic run of in the lake? Thanks in advance . PJ

Post Thanks / Like

My buddy fished the cove the towers are in yesterday and caught a limit on brushpiles in the 12'-14' range,pin oak is another great cove to try and its just around the corner look for brush in that range and you'll find fish.Shooting docks can be productive and will definatly be worth a try,as far as eating the fish i'm no Dr but i've been eating fish out of loz all my life and am yet to suffer any ill effects from it..........good luck.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great trip. Beautiful place and awesome fishing lake. I hope you get into em good.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

hope you have a good fishing trip messed up in the work thing, good luck and eat all the fish you want it wont hurt you I eat em and look at me nit nit nit

Post Thanks / Like

I agree! I have been eating fish from LOZ for years and I am an absolute STUD!! :rolleyes: In my opinion, 350 degree grease for 7 min will kill most of anything, I may be wrong but I don't think I could ever change my "release to da grease" mentality!

Post Thanks / Like

Default This is it

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    My buddy fished the cove the towers are in yesterday and caught a limit on brushpiles in the 12'-14' range,pin oak is another great cove to try and its just around the corner look for brush in that range and you'll find fish.Shooting docks can be productive and will definatly be worth a try,as far as eating the fish i'm no Dr but i've been eating fish out of loz all my life and am yet to suffer any ill effects from it..........good luck.
    We have a condo at the Towers. Bugs' advice above is spot on.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. Just what I was looking for.