Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You

Just wanted to let some people know how much I appreciated being invited to fish with them while my boat was in the shop. Steve (kazualobserver), Jack (jackb), Curt (brobrash), and Jim (drfish) all felt sorry for me and took me fishing during this time. Sure feel blessed to have friends like you. Thanks, guys. I owe ya.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

ABSOLUTELY my pleasure my friend

Post Thanks / Like

good people good times, wish I could have made your day maby one day

Post Thanks / Like

Had a good time Bob, my pleasure. If realized you were still stuck on the bank with the wrong starter we would have tried it again. Just be glad it wasn't this last Monday, I sucked, probably couldn't have got a mess of fish at Long John Silvers that day.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

I offered you my boat, I reckon I'm just chopped liver. Hmm its hard to find a friend I guess lol
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah yeah.....I just don't feel right about borrowing someone's boat. I'm kinda rough on mine. You're on the "good list" again after you brought me my rod tips last night. They fit just like the originals. I'll try to take better care of these. Those baits you brought look really good too. I'll give em a workout this weekend and let you know how I do with em. They will be the only baits I've used this year that I didn't make.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Bob, it was a pleasure and I hope we can do it again soon. Appreciate the tips on presentation and the baits. You must be feeling good about now with your boat back in go mode and those new rod tips. Those slabs are are done for, time to heat the grease. Good Luck.

Post Thanks / Like

You are the perfect example of Carma for taking my broke hind end out on your boat so many times, and all the others you've taken too!
    I remember you took some folks from VA when they were down here looking for a place to fish.
    I dig all the guys who took you out when you needed to get your crappie fix:D
    I love this forum.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I always enjoy fishing with you, and we always seem to find some fish. I heard that the marina got torn up in a storm. Anybody been down? I'm thinking about checking things out for a day this week.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drfishjd View Post
    Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I always enjoy fishing with you, and we always seem to find some fish. I heard that the marina got torn up in a storm. Anybody been down? I'm thinking about checking things out for a day this week.
    As of Sunday the 18th, Bucksaw marina was back in it's original location but it's still closed. They were in the process of putting down anchors and fixing the many other issues, with one of them being the ramp that was twisted and ripped off the marina.

I heard they may be open this weekend the 24th, however call before you go down or depend on it. Ramp is open and if you have a slip at Bucksaw they will transport you from the boat ramp to your slip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast