Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Free Bamboo

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Free Bamboo

I have plenty of free bamboo in the Marietta, Ga. area. This bamboo is 12-15 feet tall. Iwill also work with anyone wanting to make condos and placing them in lake allatoona.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Now this is a sweeeeet deal. Free boo AND help setting it out too! Cant beat that! :p
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default lanier area

i am over next to lanier. have you tried the crappie fishing over here. i have been putting out brush piles lately but would like to put out some bamboo in deeper water

Post Thanks / Like

Used to fish Lanier for strippers. Some some of the most boring fishing I have done. Haven't fished for crappie there, mostly fish Allatoona and weiss. I am still trying to keep the " Dead Sea " fable going. Keeps the crowds down Ha Ha.

Post Thanks / Like

i know the feeling, i have tried the striper thing myself without much luck for the time spent.this year with all the brush piles i have benn putting out i am hopeing to have a few good spots to pick up some fish other than spending a day looking for the striper. if they happen to jump in front of my boat then i'll grab a rod, but fot the most part i'll stick with the crappie. besides they taste better