Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How's the fishing on TableRock

Post Thanks / Like

Default How's the fishing on TableRock

Going to Cape Fair on the 19th and wondered how the fishing was going down that way.

Post Thanks / Like

well c,cook it's been kinda slow for awhile, not to many reports of crappie being caught, a few and verry few arround the piney creek area, buzzard branch has produced 9 crappie in the month of june, a few reports from saw mill cove down by darbys point verry few,

now on james river and flat creek point 15 slow to real slow, peach orchard cove dead, bear den slow to nothing, cat fish cove by the power line nothing, virgin bluff verry few if any, cape fair boat docks nothing, bluff south of boat dock nothing, it just bad everywhere on that end of the lake. SORRY BUT THAT THE WAY I FOUND IT ALSO radioactive and I hit it two days and nothing at all, bad things man

peace

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't been in the last few days, but Crappie have all but quit biting. (at least for me:rolleyes Heard a rumor they are doing ok night fishing with lights and minnows though
    I live near there, so drop me a pm and I'll try to meet up with you
    Ham Radio, the original wireless communications

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    well c,cook it's been kinda slow for awhile, not to many reports of crappie being caught, a few and verry few arround the piney creek area, buzzard branch has produced 9 crappie in the month of june, a few reports from saw mill cove down by darbys point verry few,

now on james river and flat creek point 15 slow to real slow, peach orchard cove dead, bear den slow to nothing, cat fish cove by the power line nothing, virgin bluff verry few if any, cape fair boat docks nothing, bluff south of boat dock nothing, it just bad everywhere on that end of the lake. SORRY BUT THAT THE WAY I FOUND IT ALSO radioactive and I hit it two days and nothing at all, bad things man

peace
    Thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I will leave the crappie to the husband and take the kids fishing for perch. Ha Ha As long as something is biting they are happy.

Post Thanks / Like

crickets, worms, bobber = fun for kids, go for it

Post Thanks / Like

Heading out in AM for lake. Hope fishing is good and the kids have a good time. Maybe if we are lucky well catch something. ha ha

Post Thanks / Like

I plan on putting in at Cape Fair Tuesday or Wednesday morning about daylight and heading to Piney Creek. Let me know where y'all will be in the campground and I'll stop by and say hi when I take out.

wouldn't want to roust you guys out at daylight:D

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Post Thanks / Like

Camp site 21 by swim beach. Big red dodge truck with stock rack infront of pull behind camper. We are up early, 6ish in mornings. Come on by.

Post Thanks / Like

PM sent