Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey JCD

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey JCD

I was gonna respond to your post on the Sangchris thread but someone closed it. I agree with you 100 percent. I only get to Sangchris once or twice a year. I have never done very good except for channel cats. I would really appreciate it if a local just once would give my wife and I some advice but most folks won't. Anyway..we still have a good time being on the water together. And I am the same way..if I ever do figure the place out even just a little I'll help anyone I can because I ain't so old that I forgot that everyone was a beginner at one time, even the old pro's. As for advice on here...you soon learn who the jerks are and who the friendly folks are. Fortunately most folks on here are some of the best folks I've had the pleasure to talk to. I hope you and I can get together for a day or 2 of fishing sometime...take care...Kenny

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kenny,
    Fishing is about getting out and enjoying the outdoors...Hopefully catch some fish...Some fisherman take it to serious and that's there choice to be that way..But, yeah there is a bunch of nice guys on here who will do anything for you.....Let me know when you want to hit the water someday...Me and a friend are going to hit Sangchris later this month...I will let you know how we do..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Take Care
    Bye
    Last edited by jcd; 01-22-2006 at 05:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I see they closed the sangchris thread,boy,oh boy,seems like someone couldn't hack it.
    "It's not the size of the jig,It's how you use it!!"

Post Thanks / Like

not a matter of not hacking it. As moderator of the Illini board thought that the discussion was headed in the wrong direction.

Hope that all will keep the discussion friendly and informative.

Ranger375
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

I don't see what the problem was really.It seems to me someone don't want any info about the lake to be spread around.i believe what was said was just plain ol constructive criticism.no harm intended.There are other boards where the conversation can take place and voice our opinions and on one board in particular,i've seen very,very heated discussions on there and they've never closed it.I don't know ya ranger and i'm not going to say anything bad or anything,it's plain to see now what the story is about sangchris.i met with some guys down there this morning and alot was revealed,alot.That's all that was wanted,was a little info,but,no more top secrets now,at least some of the secrets were revealed today because we fished em,and they produced some nice fish.It's amazing what you can find out with a little help and by knowing the right people.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Ranger,

What's up?...I am doing good..I understand your concern about the discussion heading in the wrong way...But, Wardy was just being rude and that's the bottom line..I asked him about where to find out information how to help drop cover at Sangchris lake....He could have just informed with the information and not added the extra comments...I am not going to let someone run over me like that...He has no right tell me what I can't or can discuss...

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Take Care
    Bye
    Last edited by jcd; 01-23-2006 at 06:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Angler 73 Whats the name of the other Forum about Sangchris.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know there was another forum on sangchris,but i'll sure find out,believe you me