Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Happy 4th of July Weekend!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy 4th of July Weekend!

Whether you're fishing, traveling, spending time with the family, or just max'n and relaxin' around the pool, be safe and have a great holiday weekend!

I myself..........although not able to fish this weekend, will be dropping some Truman fillets into the grease for my inlaws.

U

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am getting the two oldest kids dressed and then we are headed to Bucksaw. Get my boat time done before the lake gets loaded with holiday traffic.

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you Jared..... I'm going to have to settle for strip mine lake fishing for monster gills and possibly a green fish or two this weekend..... Not optimal, but still better than the couch.

Looking forward to the report.

U

Post Thanks / Like

Default good luck

Good luck Jared. Keep me posted. Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend. Lets all remember those great men and women that fought and died and continue to do so for our independence. Thoughts and prayers to for our troops and their families.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck, I plan to fish there again this weekend as in every weekend.... Have the lights ready and will try some night fishing. Ive heard the green lights work better but will try them both. Had good luck in the past after the tubbers got off the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Staying around the house this weekend ,going to wifes sitters on the 4th brother in law smokes a mean brisket and they live next to world of fun so there well be a good show after dinner headed to bucksaw next weekend maybe the water will have settled down by then.. Hopping every one has a safe and happy Independence Day

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

looks like I am cooking this weekend, would be at the lake. all you guys have a great @ safe 4th. let's don't forget what the 4th is all about. gigman

Post Thanks / Like

night fished last night on port hudson lake. not one bite, but it was a beautiful night in the water. Just wanted to say thankyou to all those who have given, be it some or all, so that I have the freedom to do this anytime it suits me. Thanks to all.

Post Thanks / Like

Have a great weekend everyone, blow stuff up and have a great time, but don't blow yourself up.:D
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner